pulltheline

pulltheline

:(
May 16, 2021
uhh so a few days ago i spilt a can of pepsi max on my laptop, i tried to clean it all up and it worked generally okay, just a bit loud. ive just spilt a pint of water on it and it's shut down. i needed a new laptop for a long time, so i'm not too upset. one of my parents has a contact who can try and recover my data which is really important, i have a lot of work and photos on there i havent backed up. the issue is i was on ss a bit before and never closed the tabs or anything, my laptop just shut down. would whoever repairs my laptop be able to see this? i really don't want them to be able to see, is there anything i can do about that? maybe removing it from my chrome history and changing my password for ss? it'll be repaired tomorrow morning so i'm quite anxious :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
They are nosey, engineers they will look at your history and see the kind of websites you visited and they will do a restore and it will open up all the websites you were reading/visiting including e-mail and accounts so I would change all the passwords and it will log them out as soon as they refresh or attempt to open a message, but if it's a friend of the family he will probably tell them you were on SS.

As an emergency measure, I would take the back of the laptop off and dry it with a hairdryer and then the front, try 30 minutes each side and try rebooting so you can clear all the history and downloads.

Click here and invest in me for important documents and photo's, lol

5816a90ffacfb521218346b2 5 large   Copy

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and pulltheline