deathlamp

deathlamp

creature made of clay
Jul 7, 2022
and im so happy. i feel like i finally have the space to be myself without that level of commitment to anyone. it went well and i think we will be on good terms. im really proud of myself for getting out when i did. i might relapse into anorexia eventually without anyone watching over me but if i do its my choice. i just wanted to share how happy i am and to tell all the girls here that YOU DONT NEED HIM!!! you are perfect in every way that MATTERS and you can do this with the love of those around you. male validation is a toxic addiction and we are better than this. God bless<3

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Water-Lily, poisonousspit, gogoprince and 5 others
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm glad that worked out for you!

Being happy with yourself matters the most.

For me, I see relationships as adding additional problems to my life. I really don't have the energy to to deal with extra problems, especially since I haven't even come close to figuring out a solution to my biggest problems (mainly my mental illness, and shitty life situation, and several other things)

Reactions: deathlamp
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
I'm so proud of you :) good on you for calling the shots and I'm so glad you're happy

F

Fubart

Apr 14, 2023
Sadly, this has been my experience with relationships too. As much as I still long for the comfort of intimacy, my suicidality and anxiety has always been the worst when I had a girlfriend. It is very hard to be loving when I want to die. The first few months are always nice, but then I fall back into depression and feel trapped.

deathlamp

deathlamp

creature made of clay
Jul 7, 2022
I'm so proud of you :) good on you for calling the shots and I'm so glad you're happy
thank you luminiby!!<3
I'm glad that worked out for you!

Being happy with yourself matters the most.

For me, I see relationships as adding additional problems to my life. I really don't have the energy to to deal with extra problems, especially since I haven't even come close to figuring out a solution to my biggest problems (mainly my mental illness, and shitty life situation, and several other things)
thats a mature realization to come to! you are prioritizing what matters and that is very promising. i believe in you!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: luminiby
ShinigamiApples

ShinigamiApples

Apr 7, 2023
and im so happy. i feel like i finally have the space to be myself without that level of commitment to anyone. it went well and i think we will be on good terms. im really proud of myself for getting out when i did. i might relapse into anorexia eventually without anyone watching over me but if i do its my choice. i just wanted to share how happy i am and to tell all the girls here that YOU DONT NEED HIM!!! you are perfect in every way that MATTERS and you can do this with the love of those around you. male validation is a toxic addiction and we are better than this. God bless<3
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling happy and empowered after getting out of a situation that wasn't serving you. It takes a lot of courage to recognize when a relationship isn't healthy and take steps to prioritize your own well-being.

It's great that you're proud of yourself for making this choice and taking control of your life. Remember that you are strong and capable, and you have the power to make choices that are in your best interest.
It's also important to take care of yourself and seek support if you need it. Recovery from anorexia can be challenging, but it's a journey that you don't have to go through alone.

And I completely agree with your message to other girls - you are all beautiful and deserving of love and respect, regardless of whether or not you have a man in your life. Remember to love and prioritize yourself first, and the rest will fall into place.

Keep shining and spreading positivity, and know that I'm here to support you on your journey. God bless you too <3

deathlamp

deathlamp

creature made of clay
Jul 7, 2022
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling happy and empowered after getting out of a situation that wasn't serving you. It takes a lot of courage to recognize when a relationship isn't healthy and take steps to prioritize your own well-being.

It's great that you're proud of yourself for making this choice and taking control of your life. Remember that you are strong and capable, and you have the power to make choices that are in your best interest.
It's also important to take care of yourself and seek support if you need it. Recovery from anorexia can be challenging, but it's a journey that you don't have to go through alone.

And I completely agree with your message to other girls - you are all beautiful and deserving of love and respect, regardless of whether or not you have a man in your life. Remember to love and prioritize yourself first, and the rest will fall into place.

Keep shining and spreading positivity, and know that I'm here to support you on your journey. God bless you too <3
THIS WAS SO SWEET AND WELL PUT i shed a tear actually thank you this meant a lot<3

• Love
Reactions: ShinigamiApples