yarv

yarv

if i dont see you...
Aug 25, 2023
Anyone have any advice for a broke college kid trying to CTB, I have around 100$(USA) to blow on it, sure-fire way and preferably painless and easy to obtain.
I pass out out the sight of blood, cant do it anyway like that.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Sodium nitrite

Reactions: Decided98 and Bobert_Beniro
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Is that easy to obtain? I would also like something I could do tomorrow as I'm fairly set, new here sorry for my ignorance
depends what country your in, you won't find anything that peacefull within a day, you could hang yourself tomorrow

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Is that easy to obtain? I would also like something I could do tomorrow as I'm fairly set, new here sorry for my ignorance
Tomorrow? If you actually need to ctb that soon your options are fairly limited, especially some of the more peaceful and painless methods will be hard to prepare in one day. Please read through the suicide mega resources post.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about methods then there is a suicide resource complination on here, deciding on any potential methods depends on the individual and what they can access, sadly at least to me suicide isn't straightforward, I hate how it's so difficult to cease existing. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Then rope