• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Silent Forrest

Jul 14, 2022
Has any one heard of people using Brodifacoum aka rat poison and slitting their wrists to kill themselves?
I know that slitting your wrists isn't that effective, but would brodifacoum an anticoagulant (more potent and longer lasting than warfarin) , that increases you bleeding, allow you to bleed to death via slitting your wrists?

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i have no idea, but it doesn't sound promising. have you used a search engine to do some research? and aren't there any other options that interest you?

S

Silent Forrest

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah done research on Brodifacoum and what led me to believe it would a suitable candidate, as a "potentiator" for slitting wrist is the number of cases of severe coagulopathy and associated bleeding with it, when it was found in people, who used contaminated packets of herbal mixture containing synthetic cannabinoids.
I was under the impression that alcohol would also be a great "potentiator", as it is advised by doctors and tattooists to avoid alcohol when on blood thinners, and before having tattoos done.
Cutting your wrists and slashing a vein or two, whilst before hand having brodifacoum and alcohol would greatly increase your loss of blood, and the possibility of bleeding to death. If you remember Tim Bergling, more commonly known as the artist "Avicii", killed himself while heavily intoxicated under alcohol with a glass shard from the wine bottle he broke.
Hence, why I believe alcohol + Brodifacoum and slitting the wrist, would potentiate the slitting the wrists option suicide option and fatality statistics.
I was under the impression SN method would be indeed be a great alternate option, however, it's getting more and more restricted, and some online places now want purchasers to have relevant licenses, or want you to verify in-depth what you intend on using it for.
There is the other questionable problem of SN storage, as on this forum a lot of people are saying that any amount of air exposure will slowly decompose sodium nitrite to sodium nitrate overtime, however, other online sources say it's the other way around that sodium nitrate slowly decomposes into sodium nitrite.
The decomposition data I found for sodium nitrite on Wikipedia, which is sourced from an academic physical and chemical reference journal article, mentions that sodium nitrite begins decomposing in air beyond 320°C to sodium oxide, nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide.
I really think we need a someone in this community, who has extensive knowledge of chemistry to truly clarify SN properties, like a chemistry hobbyists, meat curer certification or degree holder, or a industrial chemist.
I think ever since Mathew Mindler's SN suicide, SN's popularity as an effective suicide solution will die down, due to public outcries forcing it to be more heavily restricted, regulated and purchases scrutinized more so, therefore reducing SN's availability to the general public.
Regarding alternate suicide methods, I have pondered over hanging as another alternative, though getting the exact right position of the slipknot on the side of the neck over the carotid artery, and finding a sufficient anchorage point, applying the required minimum 7kg of pressure on the carotid., and not being found by someone, who could intervene would be tricky.
Hanging at home will be next to impossible, due to other people being around nearly all the time and when they are gone, it's just not long enough for to be successfully at it. I do know that I could scout outside my dwelling, there's plenty of trees and vegetation nearby, however, I would need to return when it's sufficiently dark and late to avoid people.
I could use the alternate method of falling from a great height. I know height of fall, person's weight, position of body when hitting the ground, and lastly hardness of ground surface matters, when factoring the lethality % statistics of falling from a great height. I have decided on a spot, a drop of over 30 metres that I doubt will be barrier modifiable in the future, due to it being old and government listed,, however the hardness of the surface of what I would hit at the bottom changes with the weather. I also don't know fully if 30ish metres would be enough of a drop, considering my weight, although I could adjust that quickly by getting a weighted vest, however I still haven't done enough research on the subject of falling from great heights.
Lastly drowning is another option, availability to accessing great bodies of water at dark or unseen is feasible, as is potentiation through hinderances i.e. weighted vests, alcohol, medications, excessive clothes. This method would however, require a lot more of resources and planning to succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Un-
S

Silent Forrest

Jul 14, 2022
Overall I'm still on the fence line of going all out to kill myself. I know what death or in this case suicide does to family, friends and health providers.
If I'm unsuccessfully committing suicide there could be many consequences, such as: more health problems, having to gain trust again from family, friends and health providers, restrictions on accessing finance, possible changes of where I can live, and would make doctors more reluctant to prescribe me medications.

Last edited: