liluzivert

liluzivert

ya you know luv is rage
Nov 21, 2019
I'm young but idk I always get this feeling like why should I live when's there's so much injustice, inequality, violence, etc etc in this world like literally why the fuck should I give a shit when there's soooo much bad shit. Like I'll think ah fuck maybe I should not put off all my assignments and try and be productive and stuff for a reasonably good future but then I think of all the awful shit so I get so discouraged

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Sinai Silence, JD8080 and 4 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm 49 and it's discouraging. I get borderline overwhelmed by how much cruelty there is in the world, from the top down. I try to stay balanced through it, but it seems like all the things you mentioned, along with the cruelty, are what's in control, and they permeate everything. World "leaders" are outright sociopaths and not even trying to hide it, not just in countries with dictators, not just Asian or African or Latin countries or Russia, but now the Western democracies. The president of the US literally wears clown makeup. And you're right, there is no justice. The world is Orwellian, and I don't know how to manage it. I can do my little bits of good here and there, if people even want to receive it. It just seems like we're getting more and more disconnected from each other, since the internet started. You've never known a world without it. And now COVID and all the masks and social distancing. If people rise up, there's going to be a lot of violence and destruction in the upheaval, if that's not nipped in the bud before it starts. If it happens, is it just social engineering? Is it jumping from the frying pan into a fire? How long before I'm not allowed to do my little bits of good, to show I care and give support, and to receive the same, even on a forum?

That was really motivating to do your assignments, wasn't it? :pfff:

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Wisdom3_1-9, Sinai Silence and 5 others
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
I think very differently.
can't relate

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I'm still looking for a reason... but I don't find.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Yea, I get discouraged too. Seeing all the hate that exists in the world and now COVID is making normal interaction weird. 2020 is definitely the craziest year I've ever experienced as far as with every new day some weird shit is going down and the year is only a little more than half over. For me the time that I find solice is when I'm sleeping and then I wake up like, "damn..."

But I feel you! I would say carry on with your assignments as best as you can for now.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
tbh the world does suck imo, so I don't want to live in it