Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have been seeing the Speakmans pop up on TV for years Jeremy Kyle a UK TV presenter was terrified of snakes and after a session with them he allowed them to wrap a large python around his neck and he wasn't frightened and for those people who don't know JK he was on a program to expose liars and cheats.

The case below is a former Police Office with PTSD and I just listened to his case on This Morning TV, he was suicidal and his sister reached out to This Morning and they got the Speakmans to help him with amazing results. He is now an accounts manager in a bank so a happy ending, he was cured, he said it just went away.

So now I'm thinking how much do they charge and why doesn't the NHS use them and I found the 2nd link where they approached the Royal Family to ask about replacing CBT with there therapy and they could train students to save lives.

I would be happy to try it free on the NHS but as for paying one of there trained students I wouldn't have much faith in them as the 3rd link explains.

According to a google search, allegedly the cost for having a session with Nik and Eva Speakman costs £4000. I'm thinking I could have a session to cure my fear of heights and then jump off Beachy Head, :haha:

So what's your views if this could be successful why hasn't the NHS explored this therapy and if they did, with positive results it could be rolled out Worldwide.

The BIG problem they mentioned, no pills, big Pharma won't be pleased with positive results.

Edit: Here is a YouTube video of them they do seem to get positive results without pills Nik and Eva PTSD and Anxiety Cure

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Tabbyql, esse_est_percipi and inactive
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
That is really interesting. My CBT won't work because I just can't be honest with them.
If I told them the truth they would involve SS as I wouldn't be keeping her safe

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't know if I trust them. It sounds way too good to be true. Apparently they aren't even accredited psychotherapists? Most of the articles about them are from news sources that i definitely don't trust ie the sun, dailymail etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and GoodPersonEffed
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
They are the go to therapists for this morning TV I found this YouTube video of curing Jeremy Kyle.

Cheers

Geo

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think you got the answer in your last statement. Big pharma. Last thing they want is healthy people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
More impressive results from Nick and Eva Speakmans just watched This Morning a UK TV show where a women had cancer and wouldn't start treatment because she was terrified of needles and hospitals, they worked there magic and now she has had the treatment and has monthly blood tests.

I know there are a lot of FAKE but the "proof is in the pudding" well positive results.

Anyway I am considering going to see them to see if they can beat my fear of heights and then jump of Beachy Head.

Now that would be a great the SUN headline, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited: