• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
ones 34 metres high (or so i read) the other im not sure. cliff photos my own from when I debated it in Jan but too many people around so i headed home and drunk myself into a coma istead.
I know there is no guarantee either way, for me one is easier to get to then the other. Im not planning anytime soon as in next few days or week , but my life path has changed and i cant do this any more.
I had thought against it, this forum almost made me think life could have another chance. but not now im done with this shit.
just gotta find the right time and work out which is the best place

Attachments

• received_308267283457890.jpeg
    received_308267283457890.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • received_681105152338383.jpeg
    received_681105152338383.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 39
  • bridge.11.jpg
    bridge.11.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Darkmornings, Dartz and Faraway1990
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I'd worry that you'd survive either and be left in pain for a period of time. You might look up something like the night night method in resources, it doesn't take much in the way of supplies and it's a pain free way to go.

But if I had to choose between the two a very high bridge into water would be the better choice, if you survived and were injured it'd be likely that you would drown quickly. If you landed on rocks and survived it could take days to die if you weren't rescued first.

I hope you find peace in any case

Reactions: Soul, Faraway1990 and Lush_nova
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
yea I worry about jumping and ending up paralysed, not trying to put you off,. the right place is fine. I wouldn't choose a bridge over water. saw something on telly about how your more likely to survive but injure yourself badly. I think it was people that jumped in a terrorist attack and were badly injured. id go cliff if I had the guts, but make sure its high enough.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
my only other option is downing a shit load of quetiapine with alcohol but ive read on this forum it may not work?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Quetiapine doesnt work, might as well eat some tic tacs lmao. It only gave me eye and heart issues and put me to sleep for 2 days, and after that, guess what? Yep, involuntary commital. Im jumping off a bridge too, but I chose one that has a stretch of concrete paved road before the river starts just in case something like this happens and I just end up alive and retarded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, throwaway123, Lush_nova and 1 other person
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Quetiapine doesnt work, might as well eat some tic tacs lmao. It only gave me eye and heart issues and put me to sleep for 2 days, and after that, guess what? Yep, involuntary commital. Im jumping off a bridge too, but I chose one that has a stretch of concrete paved road before the river starts just in case something like this happens and I just end up alive and retarded.

am I right thinking your UK too?

Reactions: Faraway1990
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
wow the bridge looks really nice
its a stunning location tbh. one that i could sit happily near for a while to calm drink and get my SI sorted before heading onto it to CTB.

Reactions: throwaway123
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I would never use a bridge with water underneath, many people who died jumping from the golden gate bridge where reported with water in their lungs and shattered ribs and bones so they literally drowned, imagine drowning but with broken ribs.

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019

Apparently 76m on water provides a 95% success rate. 46m on land yields the same results. I think 34m is way too low. I'm glad this forum convinced you that you had another chance. Hopefully we can do it again.