I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
There might be some type of device that can set to go off in a specific amount of time and then release a heavy brick onto the gas pedal of a heavy truck that would then run over a skull and crush it flat quickly. If the truck would push the skull away from it like a ball does when it gets partially run over that would be a problem. If the weight of the truck would only partially crush the skull, that would be a problem because a partially crushed skull would lead to a long and painful death. There might be a type of piston on a timer that could be super glued into position and tested with the truck in park.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
There might be some type of device that can set to go off in a specific amount of time and then release a heavy brick onto the gas pedal of a heavy truck that would then run over a skull and crush it flat quickly. If the truck would push the skull away from it like a ball does when it gets partially run over that would be a problem. If the weight of the truck would only partially crush the skull, that would be a problem because a partially crushed skull would lead to a long and painful death. There might be a type of piston on a timer that could be super glued into position and tested with the truck in park.

I don't really know but I just wanted to say if you do use this method, please make sure the truck will also stop as to not harm anyone else.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I don't really know but I just wanted to say if you do use this method, please make sure the truck will also stop as to not harm anyone else.
Yes, it would have to come off of the pedal or run into something.

Reactions: lv-gras