Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I am going to ctb soon, I've just had enough of this life.
I have taken care of everything but I don't know what to do with my girlfriend.
We love each other a lot and I don't want to cause her pain.
I am thinking of breaking up with her before I die. It might ease her pain and there's even a chance that she might never hear that I even died.

what do you guys think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This sounds far better than dying while with her. She'll still be hurt, both from the breakup and your passing, but I imagine that the tragedy will not be as heartbreaking this way.

However, If you really want to hurt her as little as possible, it would be wise to wait for quite some time after you break up with her, maybe even wait for her to find a bit of stability.
It's all about time when talking about the pain from the passing of others, and I know how hard it is to wait for this, but this is something that you may want to consider, because doing it right after you end your relationship may give her the wrong idea.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I am going to ctb soon, I've just had enough of this life.
I have taken care of everything but I don't know what to do with my girlfriend.
We love each other a lot and I don't want to cause her pain.
I am thinking of breaking up with her before I die. It might ease her pain and there's even a chance that she might never hear that I even died.

what do you guys think?
I'm sure she will hear about your death. I think either way she will be sad and I do not recommend breaking up with her.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
It's likely that she'll know at some point.
Easing the pain of suicide is a hard thing, all the people you know will suffer from it, a lot. Letters might help, maybe writer a letter that is specific to her where you try to comfort her.
I'm undecided on wheter breaking up will help, she'll still be in pain wheter you are together or not, I don't think it will make that much a difference. Just let her know you are thinking about her, don't ctb without leaving words for her because that would be a terrible pain.

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I'm sure she will hear about your death. I think either way she will be sad and I do not recommend breaking up with her.
That's a bit unlikely because we don't have any mutual friends and we have kept our relationship secret. Once I break up with her, there's a good chance she might never hear about me again
It's likely that she'll know at some point.
Easing the pain of suicide is a hard thing, all the people you know will suffer from it, a lot. Letters might help, maybe writer a letter that is specific to her where you try to comfort her.
I'm undecided on wheter breaking up will help, she'll still be in pain wheter you are together or not, I don't think it will make that much a difference. Just let her know you are thinking about her, don't ctb without leaving words for her because that would be a terrible pain.
maybe I'll leave her a letter, yeah. that's what I'm thinking