H

HadEnough44

Aug 26, 2024
hello people,
I am new to this site. many years back, was it google forums? i was on a suicide forum there. but glad to have found another space. i am desperately unhappy, and i am constantly worried and scared about the future, and this is not an easy way to live. the few people i do have in my life dont understand it, and im sure they think im overreacting or unable to get over how i feel. so again, glad to be around people who truly understand what its like to feel this way. ive suffered from depression since i was 13, im now 44 (was my birthday yesterday, actually), and ive just had enough of living like this. i dont see my siuation improving, im alone, quite literally, and like i say, im scared. its not cool to feel alone and scared all day, every day. i am not strong enough to be alive anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, sweetcreep, FailedToDisconnect and 5 others
drug

drug

Global Mod
Aug 26, 2024
welcome to the site! i think it used to be a subreddit before it was taken down.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Welcome to SaSu. Glad you've found a place with people to whom you can relate. There's definitely a good bunch of people here. Hope you can find answers to any questions you may have. If you have any questions about anything, just ask.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered for a long time, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence, I also feel so tired of it all. But anyway I wish you all the best.

H

HadEnough44

Aug 26, 2024
thank you all for the replies. that was quick, lol. but yeah, i reckon i will be around on here in the future, if there is one! lol. no, but serious, thank you, and cheers :)

Reactions: landslide2