Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
I've decided that when I attempt to ctb, I want to be found by the person I blame... that being said, what do you think are the best methods?

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Depends how much you want to shock them and how much you are willing ti suffer. Hanging? Jumping? (Dropping on them) ;) how can a single person be to blame? Isn't

Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
Depends how much you want to shock them and how much you are willing ti suffer. Hanging? Jumping? (Dropping on them) ;) how can a single person be to blame? Isn't
isn't?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I guess a violent method would be best if you want to traumatise the person who hurt you.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Oops. Isn't it always also a little bout circumstances?! Idk. Had that person the power do drive you to cbt.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I don't know what that person has done to you but I wouldn't CTB for revenge. Try to let it go. But if you can't let it go, then maybe a strongly worded letter would suffice, one in which you put the blame for your suicide squarely onto that person.

Reactions: DT2007
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a resource complination on here with method information. I think what is the best method depends on the individual, it's a personal choice. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.