ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I suppose it would make sense. "Try it my way." "Believe it will get better. I mean really believe!" "I hope God doesn't take you away from me before you get to take care of me!" "I need you. Idk what I'll do without you" "isn't this better than making some stupid decision?"

Just a few things I've heard. Friends. Family. The works.. I have the perfect time.. actually.. I twisted my ankle at work and I've been at the apt alone for most of the last few days.. I could... why does it have to be lonely. Why can't it be like in the movies where someone holds you while you take your last breath? Sigh. It's my life and my death I suppose..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Meditation guide, peacechoice and 1 other person
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Loneliness is an insidious slow killer, but at the same time, putting ourselves out there, exposes us to more heartbreak.

Probably the only smart approach is learning to live with ourselves and finding ways to make peace with solitude.
I know, easier said than done, still...

Hugging you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Meditation guide, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
Loneliness is an insidious slow killer, but at the same time, putting ourselves out there, exposes us to more heartbreak.

Probably the only smart approach is learning to live with ourselves and finding ways to make peace with solitude.
I know, easier said than done, still...

Hugging you.

*hug* I appreciate the kind words. ♡

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning