CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This ppl prtnd lif mean this no sense Brain any posbl chng all chng zll fake life 1 mmnt lose slf lose all, ppl prtnd prsn spcl no chng all delsn truth no thing prsn one day all diff , ,now see all fake lode slf lose all injury damage, all life fake no sense

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, LoiteringClouds, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 8 others
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
some TBI meds include
vinpocetine
cerebrolysine
dihexa

you need to start actively working on healing man because you're not making any sense right now. use an AI assistant to dictate your messages but dnt tp liek ths bcs nbdy can undrstnd u at al.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ontwon, sorrowful and Amaterasu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just take no notice of those who are insensitive, it's common on this site sadly. Unfortunately we exist in a world where there is a lack of compassion towards those who suffer, the human species is so awful.

Reactions: Ontwon, Per Ardua Ad Astra, myusername890 and 3 others
P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
you need to start actively working on healing man because you're not making any sense right now. use an AI assistant to dictate your messages but dnt tp liek ths bcs nbdy can undrstnd u at al.

I found your reply a bit mean, you can read that he/she is disabled. Also I can understand most of it perfectly and you could too if you only cared to put any effort into reading and not being selfish. He/she is saying that people pretend that life has a meaning, but it has no sense to them, talking about how she/he feels their life is fake , also about some possible (brain ?) injury and looking forward to or seeing no change, from what I understood

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, myusername890, $crim and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
some TBI meds include
vinpocetine
cerebrolysine
dihexa

I read- how special can we be if an injury can turn us into a husk in an instant? You've been here too long to make such a comment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
you are a beautiful soul, i am sorry you have struggled so dearly. i hope that you can find peace one day 🤍

• Hugs
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
This ppl prtnd lif mean this no sense Brain any posbl chng all chng zll fake life 1 mmnt lose slf lose all, ppl prtnd prsn spcl no chng all delsn truth no thing prsn one day all diff , ,now see all fake lode slf lose all injury damage, all life fake no sense
Hello @CTB Dream, do you mean like this?
"These people pretend life means (something), (but because of) any possible change, you'll lose yourself and everything in a moment.
People pretend a person is special and doesn't change, but there is no truth in it, a person can (turn into) different one in a day.
Now I see everything is fake, I've lost myself and everything because of injury, all my life is fake and doesn't make sense. "

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding your comments 🙏
Sorry if this offends you but I'm curious what you are thinking.

I read- how special can we be if an injury can turn us into a husk in an instant? You've been here too long to make such a comment.
I think your understanding is better 🙏

I'm so sorry you are in a terrible place now, but I can't help but wish you the best 💙💛

• Hugs