• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Anyone else want to cbt cause they can't handle their brain injury effects anymore?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, Otaku, anhedonya and 5 others
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Yep. I've got visual pseudohallucinations, crippling depression, vertigo. Cognitive decline. Memory loss.

What's not to love!?

My heart aches for you if you have any sort of brain injury, it's absolute hell. Mine is a drug injury, but my symptoms are very consistent with TBI (and I've had multiple concussions which I believe partly contributed to my condition)

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yep. I've got visual pseudohallucinations, crippling depression, vertigo. Cognitive decline. Memory loss.

What's not to love!?

My heart aches for you if you have any sort of brain injury, it's absolute hell. Mine is a drug injury, but my symptoms are very consistent with TBI (and I've had multiple concussions which I believe partly contributed to my condition)
I'm so sorry you are going through this . The cognitive and memory loss is hell

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Oh you have no idea friend. I suffered multiple concussions when I was growing up and I can tell how much it messes with me every day. I'm absolutely terrible at school work and need stuff dumbed down significantly to barely understand the topic or task. I'm forgetful, I don't know how to do more adult things like pay bills or manage phone calls. I'm very very bad at Math. Don't know the right questions to ask unless someone points it out for me and many many other things.

Not to pile on but I also found out that people who suffer bad brain injuries have a higher chance of getting diagnosed with Alzheimer's, Dimentia or other memory illnesses. And I 100% do not want to go through something like that. Get me TF out of here before that happens.

Reactions: Hunter2005, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Oh you have no idea friend. I suffered multiple concussions when I was growing up and I can tell how much it messes with me every day. I'm absolutely terrible at school work and need stuff dumbed down significantly to barely understand the topic or task. I'm forgetful, I don't know how to do more adult things like pay bills or manage phone calls. I'm very very bad at Math. Don't know the right questions to ask unless someone points it out for me and many many other things.

Not to pile on but I also found out that people who suffer bad brain injuries have a higher chance of getting diagnosed with Alzheimer's, Dimentia or other memory illnesses. And I 100% do not want to go through something like that. Get me TF out of here before that happens.
I believe it . My memory has gotten worse over the years. Makes me want to ctb even more ya know

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Anyone else want to cbt cause they can't handle their brain injury effects anymore?
I have a permanent brain damage and I should have euthanasia. I want to die and not prolong the inevitable death.

• Hugs
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Yes yes yes yes yes yes. I'm so glad someone mentioned it. One of my reasons is I got a really bad concussion from an event I have to keep vague and it stole so much from me. My impulsivity went up 100%, I became even more emotionally volatile than I already was, and it stole a vital piece of my personality away from me. It took what used to define me and now I'm... I don't know. Some shadow of the person I used to be. I was larger than life, you know? I was a force of will itself. Now I'm just tired and confused.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny and Otaku
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yes yes yes yes yes yes. I'm so glad someone mentioned it. One of my reasons is I got a really bad concussion from an event I have to keep vague and it stole so much from me. My impulsivity went up 100%, I became even more emotionally volatile than I already was, and it stole a vital piece of my personality away from me. It took what used to define me and now I'm... I don't know. Some shadow of the person I used to be. I was larger than life, you know? I was a force of will itself. Now I'm just tired and confused.
Yes! I had bad depression before but after stroke holy shit it became like 5 times worse . Do you have issues with anger outbursts?

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Do you have pain due to brain damage and what medication do you use for this pain? If you want to answer of course.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Do you have pain due to brain damage and what medication do you use for this pain? If you want to answer of course.
I had bad pain for 4 years I still get it when weather gets bad. It's the burning fake nerve pain I say fake cause it's the pain center of the brain saying I'm in pain even though its not my actually nerves in body. Craniosacral therapy helped a lot with it

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Yes! I had bad depression before but after stroke holy shit it became like 5 times worse . Do you have issues with anger outbursts?
Not physically but I've always had very serious anger issues mentally which were linked to PMDD. I used to have to turn my phone off because if I responded to my friends I knew I'd say something cruel. After I got on continuous birth control a long while ago, that calmed down, so it's hard for me to tell since I'm on medication for that particular issue. I'm so sorry you struggle with that. I can't imagine what that's like, especially with the way anger is demonized by people. It's like they don't include it when they talk about mental and physical health issues.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Not physically but I've always had very serious anger issues mentally which were linked to PMDD. I used to have to turn my phone off because if I responded to my friends I knew I'd say something cruel. After I got on continuous birth control a long while ago, that calmed down, so it's hard for me to tell since I'm on medication for that particular issue. I'm so sorry you struggle with that. I can't imagine what that's like, especially with the way anger is demonized by people. It's like they don't include it when they talk about mental and physical health issues.
Hormones are the devil birth control is a wonderful invention for it. Yes especially when women show anger. What medication you on if you don't mind me asking?

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Hormones are the devil birth control is a wonderful invention for it. Yes especially when women show anger. What medication you on if you don't mind me asking?
Azurette, it's what I found the best reviews on. But if you've issues with weight gain on and off due to something like an ED the way I do, be advised you'll likely have spotting every few months and have to allow the placebo week every once in a while to mitigate that. I'm so so happy that I was born in an age where we have this medicine, because you're absolutely right, anger is already demonized but women being too emotional? Well, that's just not allowed. You should try Nurx if you're in the USA, they're really good and let you request the meds you want from their list.

• Love