• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ger3172

ger3172

prove to me im not gonna die alone
Oct 23, 2021
hello! i have posted here a few times about having bpd and my concerns about it, and I know the forum is full of us, so I wanted to share something that happened today at therapy with me.

I was commenting with my psychologist that I was worried about opening up about this to my new boyfriend because everyone who gets to know about my problem with this terminology uses it against me, and that even googling it can be scary to a partner. and then we had a whole conversation about psychology and she told me bpd shouldnt even be a disorder and we talked about the similarities with CPTSD and autism and how throughout history hysterical women have been portrayed as crazy for having needs and being bothered by what happens to them.

it was great hearing from a professional that im not a monster and that im just thw product of childhood trauma and my environment.

sending all the love and hope to my fellow pwbpd! we got this!
just wanted to say also that despite feeling like a child on the inside and like there's something broken on my soul, DBT has been helping lots and I'm stable on meds and working as a teacher. And now in a healthy relationship (so far, considering I'm not 100% honest about how my mind works). We can get better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: elvvsie, archiveofpain, sugarb and 5 others
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I only knew one person with BPD in my life and she was one of the friendliest people I've ever met. I wish I had a better understanding of the disorder at the time, so that I could've been a more supportive friend to her.

I'm glad you found something that works and are moving foward in life!

• Love
Reactions: sugarb, Praestat_Mori, bed and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
hello! i have posted here a few times about having bpd and my concerns about it, and I know the forum is full of us, so I wanted to share something that happened today at therapy with me.

I was commenting with my psychologist that I was worried about opening up about this to my new boyfriend because everyone who gets to know about my problem with this terminology uses it against me, and that even googling it can be scary to a partner. and then we had a whole conversation about psychology and she told me bpd shouldnt even be a disorder and we talked about the similarities with CPTSD and autism and how throughout history hysterical women have been portrayed as crazy for having needs and being bothered by what happens to them.

it was great hearing from a professional that im not a monster and that im just thw product of childhood trauma and my environment.

sending all the love and hope to my fellow pwbpd! we got this!
just wanted to say also that despite feeling like a child on the inside and like there's something broken on my soul, DBT has been helping lots and I'm stable on meds and working as a teacher. And now in a healthy relationship (so far, considering I'm not 100% honest about how my mind works). We can get better.
It's depressing that most people see BPD and think Bad Person Disorder when it's all about fear of being hurt, desperately needing love but struggling to trust it, etc. A friend of mine has BPD and she's literally the sweetest person ever.

I'm glad you're feeling better, thanks for the love. <3

elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
another bpd girlie here! in a way, being dx was a relief, an explanation for the way i am.