N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I have it, a lot of ppl here have it, I wanna die but the people with bpd I talk to are generally sweethearts and I dislike the idea of people afflicted with a certain disorder just feeling doomed because of shit they had no control over. I wish I knew how to help better, I can't even help myself, but ppl here help me... just rambling, ignore me but, give your borderline friends a hug (virtual or otherwise) and let em know you love them, they need it

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Like, as consistently as you can. We aren't all the same and I think most of us understand ppl have different needs and baselines but like, as well as you want and are able to, express as much affection to your borderline friends as possible. I speak just for myself here but I am a desperate lil puppycat and I love you if you're even a lil nice to me but I get scared and desperate for affection, just a hug emoji lol, I have a high need for attention but it's easily sated... Just, look out for your friends and loved ones y'all, I love you guys, I hope things get better for us đź’–

• Hugs
Reactions: ceilng_tile and Sabitsuki