HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
How do you deal with obsessive thoughts about something or someone?
I was fine, but now my thoughts about my favorite person are destroying my capability of being rational. I literally can't stop it and it's getting on my nerves :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: minkymomo, LonelyNick, Emily_Numb and 4 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm going through something similar.
My favorite person basically told me to fuck off and kill myself, knowing damn well I'm depressed and suicidal.
This happened months ago, and I'm still obsessing about it, I'm consumed with rage, and I can't make it go away.
I hate that someone who doesn't give half a fuck about me has so much power over me, even after so many months, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
Every time my mind is unoccupied the anger intrudes.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: minkymomo, Gamja, HowSoonIsNow and 7 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Whenever I can feel someone becoming my new FP I find a way to burn my bridges as quickly as possible. There's no problem if there's no one to get attached to.

I'm still basically obsessed with someone from almost a year ago who I knew for literally three days, but the attachment is fairly weak because there's not much for my brain to go on.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gamja, HowSoonIsNow, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
How do I deal with it? I don't. Never learned how lol. I obsess/be clingy. But I don't have much information about your situation. Is it someone you're dating or what?

• Aww..
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and Deleted member 4993
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I hate that someone who doesn't give half a fuck about me has so much power over me, even after so many months, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
Every time my mind is unoccupied the anger
Same.
I put documentaries when I got to sleep in order to not think. Keeps my mind busy on listening. It works. I fall asleep like a baby, plus it happens that I do not have troubles with sleeping.
But yeah, I am the same.
The highs of peace, happiness and satisfaction we feel I heard are enhanced many times compared to those of a ordinary person.
The downside of it is that we also get bored easily.
Bpd is quite painful if we do not have our way, don't you think so?

• Wow
Reactions: Emily_Numb, HowSoonIsNow, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Are we talking borderline or bipolar here? Both are coined BPD. I've got so much experience in this field and it's extremely common among members here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
V
Are we talking borderline or bipolar here? Both are coined BPD. I've got so much experience in this field and it's extremely common among members here.
BPD usually stands for borderline.

Reactions: Emily_Numb, HowSoonIsNow and Deleted member 4993
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry you're going through this. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you're getting enough sleep.
I didn't get enough sleep bc I was obsessing over an FP, and I ended up psychotic for a month.

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and Deleted member 4993
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I'm going through something similar.
My favorite person basically told me to fuck off and kill myself, knowing damn well I'm depressed and suicidal.
This happened months ago, and I'm still obsessing about it, I'm consumed with rage, and I can't make it go away.
Every time my mind is unoccupied the anger intrudes.
I'm sorry, unfortunately one of the reasons of my ctb is basically that, I don't want no one have power over me anymore..
Whenever I can feel someone becoming my new FP I find a way to burn my bridges as quickly as possible. There's no problem if there's no one to get attached to.

I'm still basically obsessed with someone from almost a year ago who I knew for literally three days, but the attachment is fairly weak because there's not much for my brain to go on.
That's a very good idea, unfortunately, I'm really close to this person
Same.
I put documentaries when I got to sleep in order to not think. Keeps my mind busy on listening. It works. I fall asleep like a baby, plus it happens that I do not have troubles with sleeping.
But yeah, I am the same.
The highs of peace, happiness and satisfaction we feel I heard are enhanced many times compared to those of a ordinary person.
Oh, I'm trying so hard to keep my mind busy but unfortunately is one of my biggest friends, sometimes I'm afraid that she might discover that I stalk her everyday.
I'm sorry you're going through this. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you're getting enough sleep.
I didn't get enough sleep bc I was obsessing over an FP, and I ended up psychotic for a month.
Oh, I never thought that lack of sleep can make you psychotic, I'll definitely try my best to sleep then, thank you!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Coolchicka and Good4Nothing
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
My BPD really manifests with abandonment issues. I end up being so vile to my FP because of this. I can't seem to stop it either. When I've been particularly nasty it makes me so depressed and want to CTB even more. The extremes of love and disgust I feel are just exhausting.they are not a disgusting person either, it's just my broken brain that makes them that way.

When you mention obsessive thoughts what do you mean in particular? Are these negative thoughts, paranoia, Lust etc. Advice would be easier to give if you were more specific about what you were thinking.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: minkymomo, Coolchicka, puppy9 and 2 others
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Same.
But yeah, I am the same.
Do you mean Bipolar or Borderline? Cause for me according to a psychiatrist I've seen only once and he perceived some traits of borderline ( not sure according to him) do not get any highs..it's only lows.

Last edited:
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Do you mean Bipolar or Borderline? Cause for me according to a psychiatrist I've seen only once and he perceived some traits of borderline ( not sure according to him) do not get any highs..it's only lows.
Borderline.

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
The term borderline makes me cringe. I can't embrace it, I hate it. I know how you feel, although I'm the quiet bpd

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Meds were the only thing that helped me. They sort of made me numb to the vast majority of emotions and triggers. Sadly I have bipolar as well, so it's hard sometimes for me to know what's BPD and Bipolar, like what's real and what's not. Meds come with their own problems though and I have had side effects on them, currently tapering off them slowly to see if they subside. I hope you can find some ways to learn to tame the BPD dragon, it's not an easy task. I've lived with it for a decade now.

minkymomo

minkymomo

questioning
Aug 3, 2020
I just want my boyfriend back, I cant live without him
Every moment he says he doesnt love me hurts less than any form of self harm or suicide attempt ive ever had
I just want him back
He was the only thing making me hold on
I dont know how to go on anymore

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon and LonelyNick
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
My girlfriend and I may be on the brink. She was the only reason I was stable for the past year and now I'm losing my mind again. My mind is rolling down a hill and I can't push it back to the top. It feels as if I can't control my thoughts or feelings in the slightest anymore. It feels like there's no escape, no way to get these feelings away.