DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I'd rather commit suicide than to live with this disease. Some people even wish BPD people were dead and are abusers/monsters. I guess im another cancer to the world then

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shinobi, sage79, Coolchicka and 15 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know mental health issues can be a struggle, but you're still valuable and awesome.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shinobi, nitroautnz, Stick and 5 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I know mental health issues can be a struggle, but you're still valuable and awesome.
Am I? I have daily flare ups because of this disorder with no cure. It makes me unpredictable, abusive, and an overall piece of shit

• Hugs
Reactions: Wojaczek, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, nitroautnz and 4 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Guess what? Screw them and your abusive brother. Bpd is a shitty thing to have. Emotions can be so irritating.

You're born how you're born. You don't have any control over that. You're not lesser for struggling in this cruel world.

Like @RoseyBird said, you're awesome! You have value. I agree 10000%

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shinobi, Lost in a Dream, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
BPD is one reason I want to ctb. I can't take the abandonment issues

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 24152, Coolchicka, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 12 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Am I? I have daily flare ups because of this disorder with no cure. It makes me unpredictable, abusive, and an overall piece of shit
We all have our personality difficulties. You are who you are, and a good family would love you for you despite your mental health. The problem isn't you it's the people around you for not providing a healthy stable environment.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream, nitroautnz and 4 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Guess what? Screw them and your abusive brother. Bpd is a shitty thing to have. Emotions can be so irritating.

You're born how you're born. You don't have any control over that. You're not lesser for struggling in this cruel world.

Like @RoseyBird said, you're awesome! You have value. I agree 10000%
Id say not to call him abusive, but I can seee why you'd feel that way

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
your BPD is not a sin and oyu are not an abuser or monster. You are a very valuable person.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, nitroautnz, Stick and 1 other person
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
i have bpd & i agree it causes so much pain. I'm sorry you're struggling ❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyNick, Deleted member 4993, AprilsBlessings and 4 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
meh, I know the world would be a better place if I killed myself tonight :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream and nitroautnz
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I feel all of this.
I've never been diagnosed with BPD, but I'm pretty sure I have it. My sister had it bad.
It sucks. I hate it. I feel your pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyNick, Deleted member 4993, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I guess how I see it, if I did not exist then people woudlnt be affected by me. Sadly me living for as long as I did I may have already created an "impact" in the lives of some. Because of this I am met with a greater burden if I end my life. If I was much younger, then it wouldnt be so bad. But the longer you live the more you are buried in peoples memories and suicide becomes harder, harder

• Hugs
Reactions: Coolchicka, Deleted member 4993 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I know you are hurting right now. I know that I don't know you, and I also know I can't fully understand your situation, and if ctb is the choice you want to make, if you truly can't improve, then I will respect your judgment on that.
But trust me when I say that there are people willing to work around your disorder. She hasn't been diagnosed, but I and a lot of my family (including a member who is a psychologist) believes that my mother has BPD. She was not ready to be a parent. I needed so much more from her, and she shouldn't have had me. But, I do not believe she is a monster. She is one of the most loving people I have ever met in my life, and we have both been working very hard at improving our relationship with one another. I don't condone controlling behavior on her end nor accept it-- but I accept her, and I love her.
In that same vein, BPD does not mean you are unlovable or undeserving of love. I won't ever understand what it feels like to be you, or how you may feel abandoned. I know that being loved and avoiding rejection is much more important to people with BPD than with many other mental disorders, and I'm not going to pretend I know exactly how you feel. But I know that BPD is not a death sentence.
Just because you have done wrong in the past does not mean you deserve to be punished for them now.
Again, I don't want to underestimate or demean your experiences. But you seem to be in a very emotional state right now, you appear to me as feeling guilty and hopeless, but to a much greater extent than I see you experience otherwise. I want you to know that I have seen a lot of your posts and I can see that there is more to you than just an illness. And because you are saying these things in such an emotional state, I'm not sure I believe that the world would really be better off without you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
meh, I know the world would be a better place if I killed myself tonight :)
Even if Bill Gates died right now, the world would still be the same. We all are valuable but not irreplaceable.

I know how you feel, it drives you mad. You just want to cease it cause you have a gut feeling that if you still alive things will only go downhill .

Dissociation is the devil. Worst symptom.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I really feel this. Society stigmatizes people with bpd and acts like we are so terrible and worthless. It's really unfair and disheartening. Even articles about bpd condem the person saying we are the abusive ones!...I was the one abused not the abuser. It's not like we asked to be born with this problem. I so wish people in my life could understand I don't get mad and have bad temper on purpose. I literally can't control it and I feel like shit about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
musicalpriest

musicalpriest

Sep 16, 2020
I read it somewhere that those who are diagnosed with BPD are like emotional burn victims. Honestly, it isn't your fault. I think the positive side of having BPD/BPD tendencies is that you really care about people, and have the potential to really help the world in a unique way.

Is there somebody in particular that is making you feel this way? Sometimes if I hear negative comments made my certain people, or articles on the Internet, I feel like it's pretty easy for me to internalize them.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, illbehave and 1 other person
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
You'll always be valuable to us. We're all a little beat up and different here, you don't need to feel bad about how you are. I personally think you really deserve to live well and to have a better chance at success once you make it through this rough spot in life. You're caring and compassionate about your family, and that's a great thing.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, illbehave and 3 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Being compassionate is one thing but, it doesn't change that I can flip and be someone's burden
I can be abusive and hurtful, and I have lost friends because of my erratic behavior

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Being compassionate is one thing but, it doesn't change that I can flip and be someone's burden
I can be abusive and hurtful, and I have lost friends because of my erratic behavior
Have you tried hanging out with bpd people in your town? Who's better to understand than someone who suffers the same condition?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'll admit that I know very little about BPD. Would other BPD friends be healthy, or would it lead to bigger problems? Honestly curious. Please advise if you have any insight.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga