• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Many people get confused between the two disorders, but guess what I got diagnosed with both, it's estimated that 1% of people have BPD, yay! I'm top 1% of the population šŸ« 

About 5 months ago I lost my best and only friend because I cursed at myself too much, ||which before then it was much more severe with me sh-ing and suicidal threats|| in front of him for being perfectionism and workaholic, he was the only person who truly understands me and relate in nearly everything, we basically had 99% the same personality and interests, F#$%!! Still hurts like ||hell|| to this day, then he turned and manipulated my family into thinking I'm an awful person and then I got kicked out of the house and family, yay!! Even more abandonment issues for me to deal with. Ok that's fair,|| I acted like an awful person, I made uncontrollable mistakes||

Now I live on my own working 2 side jobs on top of school studies just to financially support myself on my own with no one to talk to, and having a hard time making a new friend because of me being naturally workaholic on top of having to support myself being hyper focused 24/7 plus being a nihilist makes me hardly have any "interesting" interests/personality at all, that guy might be the last friend I ever make, idk :P Thank you everyone for reading this.

• Hugs
Reactions: terra.nuvo and hikikomorizombie