• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Bpd is said to have the highest level of psychological pain possible, anyone diagnosed agree?
Maybe general bpd thread.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy...onal_agony_in_borderline_personality_disorder

I hated being raised with someone I highly suspect had bpd, now I am diagnosed. I want to ctb to prevent anyone else from having the pain I have gone through. It was hell being raised by her and now I have the same illness, something I would never wish on anyone.
The pain and suicidality is extreme, combined with the fact that with the stigma I will be seen as attention getting or acting out
Yet I am known to be in the extreme pain according to wikipedia.
Fuck this disorder and how it effects everyone around me. Fuck finding out through research how badly it messes up my ability to have friends or family and be present.

I hate slowly watching myself turn into her and effect my relationship. He isnt a saint himself but he doesnt deserve to have to live with me

Reactions: Egddios, 21Neberg, Exile and 7 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
BPD here too.

I think the worst part is even though we have such extreme pain we also maybe have a high tolerance too. That's why although we have high suicidal ideation and behavior the majority can't complete. 10% completion even though 70% attempt.

So it's like we become trapped in our own pain and self destruction with little way out. I spend so much time withering in pain yet still not able to complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
T

Trulysorry

Dec 31, 2018
BPD here too.

I think the worst part is even though we have such extreme pain we also maybe have a high tolerance too. That's why although we have high suicidal behavior and ideation the majority can't complete. 10% completion even though 70% attempt.

So it's like we become trapped in our own pain and self destruction and little way out. I spend so much time withering in pain yet not being able to complete.

Bpd here maybe? Whatever it is, it's terrible. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.. ever.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu, Rsuicidal and 3 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
BPD here too.

I think the worst part is even though we have such extreme pain we also maybe have a high tolerance too. That's why although we have high suicidal behavior and ideation the majority can't complete. 10% completion even though 70% attempt.

So it's like we become trapped in our own pain and self destruction and little way out. I spend so much time withering in pain yet not being able to complete.

Well said.
I use to say that feel and stand pain is what I do best.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rsuicidal and 4 others
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I think one of the worst things for me is the stigma and how it is seen by other people.

No one thinks about the pain you are in and how overwhelmed you can get.

They just see the diagnosis and label you as an attention seeker or similar.
They seem to forget that the high majority of people with BPD have gone through some awful stuff in childhood and actually just need some care and kindness.

Reactions: Egddios, TheCrow, Deafsn0w and 4 others
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
BPD here too. I've managed to control many of the outward signs but I feel like hell inside.

Reactions: Egddios and Deafsn0w