Margimet

Margimet

Aug 31, 2019
For those with BPD (borderline personality disorder): Do you have a FP (favorite person) and has your life become more bearable?

Reactions: BlackPoppet
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have quiet BPD and I have no favorite person. I'm just a loner lol! I've never been treated or therapy so I just get worse. It might be complex ptsd with what looks like borderline, but I relate so much with the symptoms of the quiet borderline diagnosis. My life only got worse and worse with these combined problems. It's why I might ctb. I did have a favorite person maybe but I'm not sure who it was since I'm constantly splitting or constant shift with how I feel about people in my life. I pushed them away too lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
For those with BPD (borderline personality disorder): Do you have a FP (favorite person) and has your life become more bearable?
My favourite person is my partner. He understands me and has been a rock for me for 20 years. I owe him a lot. He could have walked away, but he never has. He's my squidgy.....( That's my Nick name for him)
I have quiet BPD and I have no favorite person. I'm just a loner lol! I've never been treated or therapy so I just get worse. It might be complex ptsd with what looks like borderline, but I relate so much with the symptoms of the quiet borderline diagnosis. My life only got worse and worse with these combined problems. It's why I might ctb. I did have a favorite person maybe but I'm not sure who it was since I'm constantly splitting or constant shift with how I feel about people in my life. I pushed them away too lol!
Hugs from me to you.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Final Escape