I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Is it just me or has anyone else thought of buying some sort of box that can't be opened without a key or a code or something in case you ever have to leave your home for an extended period of time for whatever reason? Am I overthinking this? Any links to good boxes would be good too.

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
A box is not safe. Either buy a safe or find a safe place to hide it. Or you rent a safe deposit box at a bank. But of course it depends on how much space you need for your stuff.

Last edited:
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I hid a ammo box buried on public land far away from trails that has a lot of briars and weeds around it and no clear reason to go into the space or area: crappy
tree, thorns and stickers, no berries or wildflowers and no sign of animals and no markers. I hid things there including cash, a prepaid phone, an old expired passport, a prepaid visa, a rosary from my grandmother and notebook and pen and a lightweight fold up bag. I figure if I have to leave because of my psycho spouse I can get that stuff and get out. I never know if I want to ctb or leave.im pretty codependent.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
My stuff is in a small sized rucksack with a coded padlock on. It's then hung on a coat hanger in my wardrobe amongst my clothes. Wouldn't really know it's there unless you went through my wardrobe. It's out of the way of my dog and cat that's the main thing