SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I'm panicking because I have second thoughts and can't cancel the order anymore
Idk what to do
Pls help me calm down, I need reassurement as I can only wait for it to get delivered now

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Don't worry, you don't have to use it! You can refuse it at delivery or throw it away immediately or just leave it in the closet and rethink it. Give yourself time. You can always take a step back, actually even after drinking it

Reactions: penguinl0v3s, Praestat_Mori and ropearoundatree
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What is the problem with the order? I don't know about refund rules where u live but as @dinosavr said.

I would keep it packed in a safe place, there's nothing wrong with having it at home.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and not-2-b-the-answer
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
You don't have to use it though if you're having second thoughts. You could lock it up somewhere maybe? It's okay to have second thoughts. Just take a deep breath and try to take things one day at a time. See how you are in a week.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Don't worry, you don't have to use it! You can refuse it at delivery or throw it away immediately or just leave it in the closet and rethink it. Give yourself time. You can always take a step back, actually even after drinking it
I think I will actually be more calm when it arrives without any issues, I just got scared bc I wanted to cancel it (already did that in the past) but this time got surprised bc the order got accepted so I can't cancel it anymore
You don't have to use it though if you're having second thoughts. You could lock it up somewhere maybe? It's okay to have second thoughts. Just take a deep breath and try to take things one day at a time. See how you are in a week.
I hope it gets home safely, I will probably keep it but I'm just anxious about such a big step, and ordering it was a big one

Last edited:
J

JKAC

Jan 7, 2024
You made a big step ordering it, keep it in a safe spot until you need it. You don't have to take the package either, but I would just in case to save you trouble in the future if you do want it.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think I will actually be more calm when it arrives without any issues, I just got scared bc I wanted to cancel it (already did that in the past) but this time got surprised bc the order got accepted so I can't cancel it anymore

I hope it gets home safely, I will probably keep it but I'm just anxious about such a big step, and ordering it was a big one
Oh I get it. And I agree it's a big step. I'm glad it makes you calm!! I hope everything goes well