Deadunicorn

Deadunicorn

Aug 9, 2019
I just bought my ratchet strap for the night night method and I'm extremely nervous. I'm not sure when I'm going to attempt to ctb but hopefully soon! I've been practicing finding my carotid arteries but just can't seem to find them so I think I'm gonna practice more before I officially attempt. I also bought some robitussin and am gonna try dxm for the first time!

Reactions: 21Neberg
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
I just bought my ratchet strap for the night night method and I'm extremely nervous. I'm not sure when I'm going to attempt to ctb but hopefully soon! I've been practicing finding my carotid arteries but just can't seem to find them so I think I'm gonna practice more before I officially attempt. I also bought some robitussin and am gonna try dxm for the first time!

Bend your head back a bit when you try, i think its easier then. And they should be just a 1-2 cm on the sides of your windpipe.

Reactions: Deadunicorn
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I tried the other night squeezed really hard where the pulse was , didn't feel any different. Now my throat is proper sore I'm losing my voice today . Hurts to swallow

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I tried the other night squeezed really hard where the pulse was , didn't feel any different. Now my throat is proper sore I'm losing my voice today . Hurts to swallow

Yes this happens, but it wont kill you. In the worst case your neck will be injured for a time. But it wont kill you.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I know It wont kill me I was trying to find the right spot

dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
DXM takes several hours before kicking in, and takes time to be metabolised to the desirable DXO. Its most pronounced effect is nausea, and it hangs around for a long time (6+ hours at larger doses). If your method requires a lack of vomiting, but you need the effects of DXM, then best to just switch to ketamine. It has the same dissociative anaesthetic effects, without making you feel ill. Also much more predictable and comes on within 5-10 minutes via the nose.

Deadunicorn

Deadunicorn

Aug 9, 2019
DXM takes several hours before kicking in, and takes time to be metabolised to the desirable DXO. Its most pronounced effect is nausea, and it hangs around for a long time (6+ hours at larger doses). If your method requires a lack of vomiting, but you need the effects of DXM, then best to just switch to ketamine. It has the same dissociative anaesthetic effects, without making you feel ill. Also much more predictable and comes on within 5-10 minutes via the nose.
Yea I agree. I'd take other drugs but honestly don't know where to get them in person. My city is well known for drugs especially meth but I don't have any contact info. But I can get dxm from robitussin so that's why I chose that.

Hangman100

Hangman100

Jun 3, 2019
Practicing the night night method scares the shit out of me. I can barely open a tighted rachet strap normally. Doing it behind my back, when blackness is setting in seems like a good way to cbt before you are ready.