Birthinjune

Birthinjune

Jan 31, 2021
I bought some street ketamine as a desperate attempt to stop feeling suicidal. I wanted to take it through a counseling program but they seem to be incredibly cost prohibitive (~$600 a session X6 or so sessions) and not covered by insurance.

Has anyone had success with microdosing K for depression/suicidal ideations/ptsd?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I have read that it is very effective especially in post traumatic depression. Fifty percent of those with a history of trauma had miraculous results. $ 600 x 6 is a rip-off for me for a therapy like this. It is also very effective in suicidal depression.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I can't speak to ketamine, but another drug that's only just getting any real consideration for depression is psilocybin, and I can honestly say that helped so much more than any medication I ever took.

Because of that I totally see the appeal of microdosing K. I know it's not the same after-effect, but a few of the shroom trips I've had clicked things in to place in my brain quicker and easier than any psych session I've had. I guess if it's street stuff maybe buy a test kit if you're genuinely going for a self-help style of microdosing.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Momentarily, due to k holing. Damn, when there was better quality ket on the DNM, I'd binge on it so hard weekly then daily for a while.

Me personally, I'd get a 'next day clarity' feeling which stood out in terms of depression/anxiety/mental health.

Stuff I've tried somewhat recently from DNM's, whilst hole'ing everything feels dark and cold. It's probably research chems, 2fdck or whatever that's been sold some places here in the uk.

Make sure your testing stuff, especially if your gonna be self medicating if...Reagent test or whatever

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
Let me know if it worked out well for you

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
It didn't really help we with my depression. I myself didn't feel any change but people around me said I was more chatty and open. In addition to that I had pseudo hallucinations (hearing sirens) it's been two months now since I stopped ketamine and they haven't come back.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
So far I've had 2 Ketamaine Infusion. I didn't feel any difference after the first session however I felt slightly better after the second one. Good luck!
It didn't really help we with my depression. I myself didn't feel any change but people around me said I was more chatty and open. In addition to that I had pseudo hallucinations (hearing sirens) it's been two months now since I stopped ketamine and they haven't come back.

I too heard buzzing noises since I started treatment.