incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
and so it was. walking to my jump spot and walked across a tweaker. i found the courage to ask for some alcohol. gave him $60 just to make his day. luckily i overheard him trying to sell fetty to his buddies so of course i inquired. ended up spending $100.

when i shake the container i hear... rocks... is this normal? probably.
he assured me that it would kill me although said 'not to do anything stupid.' quite an honest/transparent man so i kno it's decent product. and even if it's dirty it will do the job. I'm just happy i dont have to jump :>

• Informative
Reactions: NoDream
needthebus

needthebus

Student
Apr 29, 2024
and so it was. walking to my jump spot and walked across a tweaker. i found the courage to ask for some alcohol. gave him $60 just to make his day. luckily i overheard him trying to sell fetty to his buddies so of course i inquired. ended up spending $100.

when i shake the container i hear... rocks... is this normal? probably.
he assured me that it would kill me although said 'not to do anything stupid.' quite an honest/transparent man so i kno it's decent product. and even if it's dirty it will do the job. I'm just happy i dont have to jump :>
View attachment 146718
it's hard to know with the packaging. And if you open it... who knows what will happen.

If you ask a tweaker if they can sell you something, and they can tell you aren't a drug addict, they will sell you anything to buy more meth.

It could be literal rocks, it could be crack rocks, who knows?

why are you sad and here? what happened?

• Informative
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Buy fentanyl strips from Amazon. They will tell you if it's fentanyl or not.

Reactions: itsalittlecold and Tony24
dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
Buy fentanyl strips from Amazon. They will tell you if it's fentanyl or not.
When I read this, my brain didn't fully process what you wrote, so I immediately thought, "YOU CAN BUY FENTANYL ON AMAZON?!"

• Yay!
Reactions: Autumn_Stars, DontTouchMeImFamous, waiting93 and 5 others
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Buy the way, if you hear rocks then you probably got scammed. My understanding is that most fentanyl comes in "blues" or blue pills. Furthermore, it looks like it was purposely wrapped so you can't see what you are buying. Hope you did not spend a lot of money.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Buy the way, if you hear rocks then you probably got scammed. My understanding is that most fentanyl comes in "blues" or blue pills. Furthermore, it looks like it was purposely wrapped so you can't see what you are buying. Hope you did not spend a lot of money.
More than likely got street fent over pure

Attachments

• IMG_4427.png
    IMG_4427.png
    353 KB · Views: 0
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
sorry but it was clearly wrapped (air sealed) for procedural/practical reasons, not to scam me. also i got powder which is fine. some places have more pills and some have more powder. none of that suggests that the product is illegitimate. a good rule of thumb is that if a bunch of people use it to get smacked, it's safe for consumption. here is a picture of the fent. it appears to be more than enough. have a nice day.

i thought that was kind of obvious :) thanks anyway

Attachments

• 20240731_133316.jpg
    20240731_133316.jpg
    877.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
When I read this, my brain didn't fully process what you wrote, so I immediately thought, "YOU CAN BUY FENTANYL ON AMAZON?!"
to be honest it may as well be that easy, assuming you live near a hot-spot. I'm currently high asf on my supply and it feels NICE. just uncomfortably itchy all over my body which is enabling me to me redose. also drank 40oz of beer
why are you sad and here? what happened?
my best friend od'd on GHB in 2021 and since that day i've been soulless and entirely uninterested in society and myself. clinically it is titled 'prolonged grief'. i haven't been able to form relationships nor find somethint to live for since then. it's not a big deal. you asked, though. cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter