anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
No recipes, nothing. (Maybe I was just lucky). The whole "walk" took me less than an hour. But despite this, I felt terrible. Because it is very hot + anxiety. My SN will be delivered very soon, and that's it. And then it's over. But I still haven't decided on a place..Can I just do it far away in nature and not think about what will happen to my body and relatives? (Because after studying many cases, the main problem is that people are being found). No money for hotel room or something like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Wishfulthought, krsu and 2 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Doing it in a forest seems most practical to me. Can't be found, alone and peaceful. I believe if a person truly wants to die he/she won't care how an empty shell looks after death

Reactions: anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I accidentally remembered about Aokigahara's forest :D So..It's should be fine yes. Don't care.

Reactions: _Minsk and overcomingfear
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I just read another case in which groans and heavy breathing were mentioned. It worries me a little.

A

adios

May 13, 2020
I'm not an expert, but I feel like if you get far enough into the forest, any noise shouldn't be an issue. Make sure it isn't a popular hiking or hunting spot though.

Reactions: anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
how did you end up getting the antiemetics?
There are some here in russia that are sold without a prescription.

• Love
Reactions: krsu