• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Just bought a clothesline rope, braided, 8mm, dark blue (I like the color actually). Is this good enough for full suspension? How do I make it work? I know how to do slipknot but idk how to tie it on the other end. The plan is to hang from a wooden, vertical beam on the ceiling. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: elephant1, Sinai Silence, Ghost2211 and 6 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Bumping this, I'm asking an actual question

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
How much do you weigh? Also there are guides on tying knots so you could just find a suitable knot like that for the beam. @cryptic__egg might be able to help you on this one.

RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
TIL: A noose is not necessary for hanging and a slipknot can suffice. Comment removed in order to prevent misinformation/misconception!

Last edited:
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
How much do you weigh? Also there are guides on tying knots so you could just find a suitable knot like that for the beam. @cryptic__egg might be able to help you on this one.
57 kg ish. If someone could tell me what knot they use I can just search it up later tho

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
What kind of knot to anchor it to the height.

Reactions: elephant1
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
theres some info on knots in suicide wiki at the top

Reactions: draw a circle and TimeToBiteTheDust
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm so sorry that it's come to this point for you, yet I'm glad for you(if that makes sense??).

I use a bow hitch knot tied to my basement ceiling beam.

Last edited:
Reactions: draw a circle
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
i tried the rope today. got the tingling lips and i can still breathe and swallow, but i think it's going to work. left a red mark on my neck and my throat kinda itches now but it was probably the spicy wings i had for lunch. i feel safe now that i have a way out lol

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
i tried the rope today. got the tingling lips and i can still breathe and swallow, but i think it's going to work. left a red mark on my neck and my throat kinda itches now but it was probably the spicy wings i had for lunch. i feel safe now that i have a way out lol

Hey. I completely get it! It does feel relieving to have a way out, to say the least.

I personally used a hoodie when I would practice because it helps to protect my neck from the rougher rope material. This isn't my primary method anymore because I felt suffocation from doing partial. I mean literal suffocation, as in I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen(even though I could breathe fine). Most people don't have this happen, but just be prepared in case you feel it.

Do you have a planned date? Are you 100% positive you want this?

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Failedboy
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I mean literal suffocation, as in I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen(even though I could breathe fine). Most people don't have this happen, but just be prepared in case you feel it.
Oh. Is this a bad thing? Like, to die? I thought that was the point in doing this method

Do you have a planned date? Are you 100% positive you want this?
No exact dates, but I have prepared everything in my room so I could do it when I got the chance. Definitely before the year ends. I have the chance as I'm writing right now actually, I just keep putting it off. I do want to die, but I'm still scared of failing and risk lasting, irreversible damage. Idk what I'm waiting for.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Failedboy
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Oh. Is this a bad thing? Like, to die? I thought that was the point in doing this method

No exact dates, but I have prepared everything in my room so I could do it when I got the chance. Definitely before the year ends. I have the chance as I'm writing right now actually, I just keep putting it off. I do want to die, but I'm still scared of failing and risk lasting, irreversible damage. Idk what I'm waiting for.

First, what I mentioned was something I had happen. Most people don't have it happen. You're right in that most people prefer this because they don't suffocate and they don't have too much pressure on their neck(for partial hanging). The Brain is being deprived of blood, therefore oxygen, which causes you to lose consciousness. However, for me, I also feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen(that feeling in your chest..the way you feel when you're out of breath)...however, again, most people don't have this happen. You should've noticed by now IF you got to the point of almost passing out.

Second, this method has a VERY HIGH chance of long-lasting damage if you're found early. You'd better pray you die in that case. There was a dad in England that did full suspension, but was found EARLY by his brother. He was 100% quadriplegic for about 2 years..then finally, after all that time, he could blink his eyes to communicate...but the last I heard was he is still in agonizing hell and for some reason his family thinks that his qol(quality of life) is good enough to justify him living. Just don't be found early.

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Second, this method has a VERY HIGH chance of long-lasting damage if you're found early. You'd better pray you die in that case. There was a dad in England that did full suspension, but was found EARLY by his brother. He was 100% quadriplegic for about 2 years..then finally, after all that time, he could blink his eyes to communicate...but the last I heard was he is still in agonizing hell and for some reason his family thinks that his qol(quality of life) is good enough to justify him living. Just don't be found early.
This is what I'm scared about... Even if I specified it in a letter, I don't suppose they'd kill me should I fail and become paralyzed, right? I live with my parents and my dad's parents, I''m in the second floor, my grandparents are half deaf and my uncle pops by everyday. I have the entire floor for myself from around 10 am until about 7 pm. Should be enough I think... But my family would have to find me. And there's always a chance someone got home and decided to barge in (room doesn't have a lock). How early is too early? I heard you need like at least one hour.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
you need atleast 30/45 minutes hanging. safe side

Reactions: draw a circle