loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I dont know what's wrong with me, but being with my family just tires me out so damn much, I feel so drained at the end of the day.

I have so much bottled up and so much to say and cry about, my mind is numb and blocked off, I tried to hang myself three days ago, now I dont know how to feel or what to do, I feel uncomfortable with my family because I keep pretending to be ok, my mom keeps breathing down my neck and Ive just been buried in work distracting myself. I need to get a drink or something, I haven't been able to write my feelings as much, I'm just so numb

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, reclaimedbynature, hexd and 2 others
hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
you're very strong for being able to bottle things up and not just explode on your family!

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
I tried to hang myself three days ago...

Do your parents know that you tried hanging yourself? Did you have any marks on your neck? On my attempt I used two 3 foot cable ties around my neck and they left severe rope burns, and both of my eye balls were completely filled with blood (I know, gross!)

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
Do your parents know that you tried hanging yourself? Did you have any marks on your neck? On my attempt I used two 3 foot cable ties around my neck and they left severe rope burns, and both of my eye balls were completely filled with blood (I know, gross!)
sorry that sounds really painful :( my mom doesn't live with me, and my dad didn't see me until the next morning... I used a computer charger cable cord, it left some marks on my neck and made my legs go numb, had a very sore throat but after drinking water and sleeping they faded away, i also have long hair so if there was marks it would cover them..