• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I went to get a non invasive procedure

which was supposed to be an easy and quick procedure so I was confident that nothing could go wrong and it was exactly the contrary
She had no idea what she was doing and now I'm completely destroyed.She destroyed my life in the worst ways as a result.I'm traumatized.I had so much going for me just before just before I did the procedure and now everything came crashing down on me.I lost everything and now I lost the will to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If you don't mind me asking, what was the procedure for and what went wrong?

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
If you don't mind me asking, what was the procedure for and what went wrong?
It was supposed to be a simple procedure to smooth out the skin. It was done with radio frequency waves but she did not know what she was doing, she turn the heat up way to high and as a result I lost fat tissue on my body and damaged the nerves as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It was supposed to be a simple procedure to smooth out the skin. It was done with radio frequency waves but she did not know what she was doing, she turn the heat up way to high and as a result I lost fat tissue on my body and damaged the nerves as well.
That's terrible. I'm sorry you have to go through that.

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
I totally relate! Firstly, sorry you had to go through this..

I got messed up on some medications which changed my hormones, made me constantly fatigued and in pain.. caused moon face and weight gain in places i never had..

My life was great before this .. now i want to CTB .. life is so harsh

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I totally relate! Firstly, sorry you had to go through this..

I got messed up on some medications which changed my hormones, made me constantly fatigued and in pain.. caused moon face and weight gain in places i never had..

My life was great before this .. now i want to CTB .. life is so harsh
I'm sorry, yeah it's infuriating that so called professionals can destroy you and just walk away without a care.
I'm really sorry you're going through this.
The universe is cruel