account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first post. Anyway, I have a really hard time finding the sweetspot in my neck. I can feel the pulse from either the jugular vein or the carotid artery but I cannot make myself pass out from putting pressure onto it. 2 days ago I tried to hang myself (partial) and I finally found the sweetspot, I started seeing black in seconds but then I pussied out.
Ever since then I've tried hundreds of times but I've never been able to find the sweetspot again. Every time I do it again I just block my airway causing unbearable pain.
Any tips? Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 21Neberg, Fragile, ALittleBurden and 8 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Just have one advice and a suggestion with affection of course.
You should to change method, I guess.
Botched is a really hard word. Fail, failed, failure or even mistake.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Stan
account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
Just have one advice and a suggestion with affection of course.
You should to change method, I guess.
Botched is a really hard word. Fail, failed, failure or even mistake.
I have a time limit. I'm sorry but I cannot explain due to "reasons". Anyway, I''m too much of a coward to jump of a 150 foot building, I've tried plastic bags but I get too much anxiety when it gets hard to breathe.
Is it possible to OD on SSRI's or SNRI's?

Reactions: Baskol1
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Don't rush it. Make sure you don't cause permanent brain damage, become disabled or vegetable by making mistakes. If you're not fully ready to go all out and confident in it, then mind as well delay it for a bit, till you feel like you're 200% ready, and also have enough information you need to execute properly. Theres no turning back if you mess up. Best wishes

Reactions: heylightiforgot, woxihuanni and Baskol1
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I have a time limit. I'm sorry but I cannot explain due to "reasons". Anyway, I''m too much of a coward to jump of a 150 foot building, I've tried plastic bags but I get too much anxiety when it gets hard to breathe.
No SSRI's will not kill you. They will give you some really horrible symptoms. Probably the same with SNRI's I imagine.

Reactions: CURSED again, Baskol1 and sanction
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

No sorry. I am a coward too.
Plastic bag is not a method itself, well it is but extremely hard and painful, it is just a final helping to suffocating to ensure a properly useful method; barbiturates, benzos.....whatever.
I think that using SSRI or SNRI was not possible, but you wait to hearing another opinions.

Keep the calm, you can not hurry. Faster in not better.

account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
No sorry. I am a coward too.
Plastic bag is not a method itself, well it is but extremely hard and painful, it is just a final helping to suffocating to ensure a properly useful method; barbiturates, benzos.....whatever.
I think that using SSRI or SNRI was not possible, but you wait to hearing another opinions.

Keep the calm, you can not hurry. Faster in not better.
Everytime I try to hang myself I hear a "wobbly" noise. Like a very low and slow pitch, it fades in and out. What does that mean?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Everytime I try to hang myself I hear a "wobbly" noise. Like a very low and slow pitch, it fades in and out. What does that mean?
Could be a soft tinnitus ( I am not sure how is in english), or some answer to your anxiety in that moment; but partial hanging is a method that I do know much about.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

You are trying to hang yourself in a cowshed.

Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey @account676

I hear your plight. My method is partial, or night night. I've spent a long time trying to find the "sweet spot." I don't know exactly how to find it, but I'll tell you how it works for me.

Ok, the carotid is located next to your windpipe. On either side of your windpipe right under the chin you should be able to find your pulse. That is the artery you are trying to block. What are you using as a ligature? Cause that will affect the method of use. It's recommended to use an endless ratchet. If you can't use one of those then a semi thick rope is suggested for partial, and duck tape or gorilla tape is recommended for night night. You can even use zip ties. In partial you want to put enough pressure on your neck by placing the rope right under your chin where it's not gonna slip up when you put the pressure on, but you want to make sure the rope is right below your chin so it has the best area to block your carotid and at the same time that spot will cause less pain/blockage on your windpipe. For night night you want to find something, like rolled up socks, to put over your arteries to help put pressure on them. Then you lay down, put the sucks over your arteries and start to wrap the tape around your neck. Do it fairly loose at first just to keep the socks in place, then slowly start to make it tighter until you feel like your going to black out. The reason you don't just tightly wrap the tape around tightly is so you don't end up blocking your windpipe.

Partial is kind of hard to perfect. Any way you do it your going to cause pain in your windpipe. And if you're just practicing your going to be sore the next day.

One thing I do is experiment with different substances that when taken in excess will numb your SI. I use a combination of baclofen, gabapentin and seroquel. That seems to work best for me. If you message me I'll help you figure out a way to use what you have on hand.

I would implore upon you not to rush it. You can end up causing permanent brain damage or worse, you could end up becoming a vegetable. Then you'd be screwed. Take your time, figure out the best method for you, and learn what works best in that method for you.

Also, welcome to SS!!! We're all family here. We love and support you. Anything can be discussed here, as long as it doesn't break the rules. And you will find out that people will always help you the best we can. And people will always sends love your way when you need it most.

You can messages me anytime you want. I'm always free to talk. Don't pm me cause my pm isn't working right.

I just want you to know, personally, I love you. I understand you, and I support you. Your welcome here. Just take a minute too reevaluate your position and learn your method 100% before you attempt so you don't make grave mistakes. Take a look around, read some threads, and make a few friends. It'll help too have people in your corner. I promise.

Much love,
Centerism

• Love
Reactions: mighthavebeen, nolifezzz, Life+me=error and 7 others
account676

account676

Sep 5, 2019
Hey @account676

I hear your plight. My method is partial, or night night. I've spent a long time trying to find the "sweet spot." I don't know exactly how to find it, but I'll tell you how it works for me.

Ok, the carotid is located next to your windpipe. On either side of your windpipe right under the chin you should be able to find your pulse. That is the artery you are trying to block. What are you using as a ligature? Cause that will affect the method of use. It's recommended to use an endless ratchet. If you can't use one of those then a semi thick rope is suggested for partial, and duck tape or gorilla tape is recommended for night night. You can even use zip ties. In partial you want to put enough pressure on your neck by placing the rope right under your chin where it's not gonna slip up when you put the pressure on, but you want to make sure the rope is right below your chin so it has the best area to block your carotid and at the same time that spot will cause less pain/blockage on your windpipe. For night night you want to find something, like rolled up socks, to put over your arteries to help put pressure on them. Then you lay down, put the sucks over your arteries and start to wrap the tape around your neck. Do it fairly loose at first just to keep the socks in place, then slowly start to make it tighter until you feel like your going to black out. The reason you don't just tightly wrap the tape around tightly is so you don't end up blocking your windpipe.

Partial is kind of hard to perfect. Any way you do it your going to cause pain in your windpipe. And if you're just practicing your going to be sore the next day.

One thing I do is experiment with different substances that when taken in excess will numb your SI. I use a combination of baclofen, gabapentin and seroquel. That seems to work best for me. If you message me I'll help you figure out a way to use what you have on hand.

I would implore upon you not to rush it. You can end up causing permanent brain damage or worse, you could end up becoming a vegetable. Then you'd be screwed. Take your time, figure out the best method for you, and learn what works best in that method for you.

Also, welcome to SS!!! We're all family here. We love and support you. Anything can be discussed here, as long as it doesn't break the rules. And you will find out that people will always help you the best we can. And people will always sends love your way when you need it most.

You can messages me anytime you want. I'm always free to talk. Don't pm me cause my pm isn't working right.

I just want you to know, personally, I love you. I understand you, and I support you. Your welcome here. Just take a minute too reevaluate your position and learn your method 100% before you attempt so you don't make grave mistakes. Take a look around, read some threads, and make a few friends. It'll help too have people in your corner. I promise.

Much love,
Centerism
Wow, thanks. I'll keep everything like that in mind.

• Love
Reactions: Centerism
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'm not sure but I found this:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK289/ maybe it's what I'm hearing, either way this is just if some people have the same experience as I have with the wobble noise.
Partial as a method reliable, does not like me, but everyone has a different preference. So technical to me.
It is a good document, interesting. Looks like that shows points where you can to focus your attempts.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Hey @account676

Much love,
Centerism
Wow what a (page-turner) post! Thanks!!

Reactions: account676