Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
So I am from a third world country with no jobs and any other benefits. Depression is not understood by family or society. So I thought why keep living in this shit hole and ctb. I am a coward and can't jump off a height, drown or hang myself. So I thought taking N or SN would be my best option..and you know what our country doesn't allow any money to be sent to other countries, bitcoin is illegal and western union only receives money. Don't have amazon or ebay...nothing. Why is this happening to me, can't even die peacefully when I please. Hell is right here...in this shit hole of a country. Fuucckkk..

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest, siray, Mylifeispointless and 9 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What country is this North Korea? LOL No but seriously which country?

Reactions: Alecsa
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
It's Nepal. Land of Mt. Everest and Buddha. Most of the people here go for employment to other country and send money here to the family. I couldn't because of my health issues. It's a beautiful country but the system is corrupt and the country is a mess.

Reactions: NoOneKnows
venom.52

venom.52

Dec 20, 2018
@Jayxtri i can relate to you very highly...sad state we all are in.

Reactions: CornerE and Jayxtri
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
I'm in the EU, but still have similar problems...most sellers of SN are in the UK or US, and they
don't ship here where I live :/ my cheap SN arrived the other day, and it looks like shite,
I wouldnt kill a pig with it haha

Reactions: siray
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It's Nepal. Land of Mt. Everest and Buddha. Most of the people here go for employment to other country and send money here to the family. I couldn't because of my health issues. It's a beautiful country but the system is corrupt and the country is a mess.
Sorry to hear that. If I were you I would try partial hanging then.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Ch92921
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I will try to get SN in the city. It might be available

Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Antiemetics are easily available otc as far as I know.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Antiemetics are easily available otc as far as I know.
Well if you have all the supplies then you'll probably want to make sure that you have at least 8 hours for yourself but usually one is dead in about 30 minutes. If you get saved you might risk having brain damage since it takes away oxygen.

A

asdfghjkl111

Mar 23, 2019
Do you think that vets might have N in this country? It wouldn't be hard to get it if they have it and we have some money. Money can literally buy anything around here. More so than in other countries. I once asked a suicidal friend to look for it but the only vet medical store he went to didn't have it and the shopkeeper didn't know what pentobarbital was. My friend said he told the guy he needed the pento to euthanize his severely old and ill dog.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Do you think that vets might have N in this country? It wouldn't be hard to get it if they have it and we have some money. Money can literally buy anything around here. More so than in other countries. I once asked a suicidal friend to look for it but the only vet medical store he went to didn't have it and the shopkeeper didn't know what pentobarbital was. My friend said he told the guy he needed the pento to euthanize his severely old and ill dog.
Most all counties have N for euthanizing animals I think.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I can relate all the things you said. In addition, paypal is forbidden too.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Wouldn't tourniquet or night-night be convenient for you?
Hope it helps

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
at least you weren't born in Turkey

• Yay!
Reactions: Oozzy