drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
This world seems empty and gray to me..... Nothing is interesting at all. I used to respect philosophy, but then it started to drive me crazy. Now I'm just an atrophied person. I live, but I don't know why.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhyWasIBorn, LM10, AntHills and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never had any interest in existing personally, existence has always been something so futile and empty to me, I find it so dreadful having the ability to exist here where we are trapped with ourselves and our own thoughts slowly decaying. Only the true relief of eternal nothingness has ever appealed to me.

Reactions: drmihilo
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I feel like Im trapped in a meat prison. It literally what life is about. Nothing brings me joy. My life would only have some sort of value if I had an option to help other souls be free from this hellhole.

• Love
Reactions: WhyWasIBorn, Brown-Jacket Revy and drmihilo
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Ive been to alot of places in the US and no matter how much I look everything is the same. People are all the same and the types of places. Its just rinse and repeat continuously which drives me mad

Kripo

Kripo

May 26, 2021
I can relate to that feeling. My temporary fix was to just go to university to have something to do and hopefully get to know some people. It's working so far, just hanging out and talking to people is the best way I found to get rid of the boredom. Will see how I feel once I finished studying and'll have to start working 40h weeks, but at least it's fine right now, I can still ctb later should i need to.

When it comes to an inherent purpose, don't try to find one, you'll be disappointed. There is nothing that can give a purpose but you, enjoying your stay is the only real answer.

Life's tough, hope you find a way to make the best of it.

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Yep, the never-ending ennui.

And the futility of embarking on any new endeavors.