stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else bored as shit, just kinda waiting to CTB until the right time? My country is still pretty closed down, so can't go to bars and get tanked, can't really do anything. They even have the entire beach closed. I'm bored with a sprinkle of rage.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae, falloutcarter13, GravityUtilizer and 4 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone else bored as shit, just kinda waiting to CTB until the right time? My country is still pretty closed down, so can't go to bars and get tanked, can't really do anything. They even have the entire beach closed. I'm bored with a sprinkle of rage.
Definitely understand that. I'm working from home for about 6 months. Alone almost all the time. It doesn't do my depression any favors. I just sit around and think "this fucking sucks"

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix and stationarymillennial
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I feel you man , day by day passing by , only thing i can do is to wage slave/study , or utter boredom, cannot decide which is worse

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix and stationarymillennial
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
I'm working from home for about 6 months. Alone almost all the time. It doesn't do my depression any favors
I'm sure it doesn't but good for you for working and generating an income. that's an awesome thing all by itself. Still though, I know it's shitty.

I feel you man , day by day passing by , only thing i can do is to wage slave/study , or utter boredom, cannot decide which is worse
I can't decide either .____.
Quote of the day.
It was going to be either a sprinkle or a dollop. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks @stationarymillennial i am glad I can still work. It at least occupies my time

• Love
Reactions: stationarymillennial