Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
This is one of the few times I create a thread and is going to be a low quality one, ngl but I figured I would share some of my current thoughts.

My life should not be that bad but my reason to ctb is to avoid future consequences and failures, I failed too many times and a deadline is on me, is time for me to pay for my mistakes. I've been looking into the tourniquet method, partial hanging and even night-night. Perhaps one of the "cocktails" in the guides can be done but I never commit to any of them, I am literally bored and feel like I am making too many excuses for my departure. The 3 methods I mentioned, not being easy is making me nervous that I will not be able of making an exit on time but at the same time, waiting because I made excuses, gives me intolerable boredom; I don't know what to do at nighttime, I can "practice" the methods or write on my journal, but both only use a fraction of my time. I would cut myself but I am under watch so I don't know on which ways to cope with this boredom. Sounds kind of silly to be bored of existence but is what I feel rn. I would just type this on my journal but I decided to go ahead and share it too.
No need to reply to this thread, is just me bored out of my mind typing whatever nonsense comes across.

Best of luck to everyone and I wish you a good day/night.

48671604 p0

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, Dead Meat, Peaceisnear and 3 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I relate to the whole boredom/being in limbo thing for sure, as well as your reasoning for needing to ctb…
I don't even know why I'm still hanging on, as if I'm waiting for some miracle that I know is never gonna come
Yet I continue to drag myself through each torturous day

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Lone_Gray_Wolf and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am bored all the time. It can be a depressing, empty existence. I have a lot of dread for the future and I know I will need to ctb when things get worse for me. I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf and Dead Meat