Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
I'm pretty bored to be honest... Maybe I shouldn't really be on this app cause everyone pretty much dislikes me for just idk wanting the best for them instead of letting the negativity take over. It was nice being on this app but hell it's one heck of a journey on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aesthetic guy and epic
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
I believe you approached the situation in a wrong way, rather looking at it like individuals have a necessary right to be given help, rather then should they be given help if not asked for. We have out-reach threads and recovery mega-threads for those looking to get better. Those put in an unfortunate situation of suffering daily have the right to make their own choice as a human. Despite my argument/claim I must apologize if my demeaner in my original response to your post was hateful. That was not my intent and I apologize for how it came across.

Best of luck to your future endeavors in life.

Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
I believe you approached the situation in a wrong way, rather looking at it like individuals have a necessary right to be given help, rather then should they be given help if not asked for. We have out-reach threads and recovery mega-threads for those looking to get better. Those put in an unfortunate situation of suffering daily have the right to make their own choice as a human. Despite my argument/claim I must apologize if my demeaner in my original response to your post was hateful. That was not my intent and I apologize for how it came across.

Best of luck to your future endeavors in life.
Yeah sigh... Tbh it's sad to see people go .. reminds me of how lonely I've been all these years with no by my side... Also it's okay... I get what you mean... I can't control others you're right..m I just wish that death wasn't like the route that they so called route that they want to take but just leave it... There's no more going back to things... I'm gonna go chill sigh... Tired of commenting tbh.

• Love
Reactions: YourAverageLurker
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
Yeah sigh... Tbh it's sad to see people go .. reminds me of how lonely I've been all these years with no by my side... Also it's okay... I get what you mean... I can't control others you're right..m I just wish that death wasn't like the route that they so called route that they want to take but just leave it... There's no more going back to things... I'm gonna go chill sigh... Tired of commenting tbh.
We appreciate your intention, perhaps your thread will blow-over soon and you can come back into the community with no issues if you choose. :heart:

Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
We appreciate your intention, perhaps your thread will blow-over soon and you can come back into the community with no issues if you choose. :heart:
I don't know sigh... Well thanks though... I'll be going to sleep rn . Ttyl.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I saw the other thread and the fact is that people come on this website to escape from pro lifers, the whole point of the suicide discussion is to respect people's decisions that they have already chosen for themselves and not invalidate their feelings. If people want to be told that they should live then they would go anywhere else in this pro life society as they would hear that response anywhere else. The suicide discussion is meant for people to vent and discuss suicide methods as after all, everywhere else censors suicide related discussions and is full of insensitive toxic positivity.

This website isn't meant for bored and lonely people who are against suicide, if life is so wonderful for you then that is your view, but not everyone feels the same way. It's nothing to do with you if other people want to end their lives, and you cannot experience life in the same way as them so pushing the view that other people should just continue suffering just because you like life really is so insulting. People should just really accept the fact that some people don't want to stay here, and that is a perfectly understandable way to feel. Existing in this hellish world could never appeal to me, and if you are unable to respect people's decisions then you should just go and enjoy this life you value so much and leave suicidal people alone.
Some of us just have a realistic view on life and we have awareness that existence is filled with endless potential for harm. I could never be delusional enough to want to exist in this world where all that lies ahead is being tortured by old age.

• Love
Reactions: OceanBlue and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
I saw the other thread and the fact is that people come on this website to escape from pro lifers, the whole point of the suicide discussion is to respect people's decisions that they have already chosen for themselves and not invalidate their feelings. If people want to be told that they should live then they would go anywhere else in this pro life society as they would hear that response anywhere else. The suicide discussion is meant for people to vent and discuss suicide methods as after all, everywhere else censors suicide related discussions and is full of insensitive toxic positivity.

This website isn't meant for bored and lonely people who are against suicide, if life is so wonderful for you then that is your view, but not everyone feels the same way. It's nothing to do with you if other people want to end their lives, and you cannot experience life in the same way as them so pushing the view that other people should just continue suffering just because you like life really is so insulting. People should just really accept the fact that some people don't want to stay here, and that is a perfectly understandable way to feel. Existing in this hellish world could never appeal to me, and if you are unable to respect people's decisions then you should just go and enjoy this life you value so much and leave suicidal people alone.
Some of us just have a realistic view on life and we have awareness that existence is filled with endless potential for harm. I could never be delusional enough to want to exist in this world where all that lies ahead is being tortured by old age.
I already know that. Was trying to delete my account but dang I have no idea how to. Might just log out and never return here. But honestly... I don't know what I was expecting from this app. Anyways bye.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I already know that. Was trying to delete my account but dang I have no idea how to. Might just log out and never return here. But honestly... I don't know what I was expecting from this app. Anyways bye.
You can delete your account by clicking on your profile picture at the top of the screen, and under your account there is an option to disable account.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't think you "already know that" if you call it "negativity".. take it as an opportunity to learn something.

Last edited:
Glowgal45

Glowgal45

Mar 30, 2023
I don't think you "already know that" if you call it "negativity".. take it as an opportunity to learn something.
Nah I know what they meant .. I just can't really see it in that light because hell it is pretty mf dark to even talk about. ... I'm done with this app so bye.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Please live because life has so much to offer
If you 'knew' you wouldn't be saying this. The decision to continue living should be taken based on reason, without forgetting all the risks.

A

ASAPLeaving

Apr 4, 2023

what thread was it?
I'm pretty bored to be honest... Maybe I shouldn't really be on this app cause everyone pretty much dislikes me for just idk wanting the best for them instead of letting the negativity take over. It was nice being on this app but hell it's one heck of a journey on here.
To be fair, it isn't really your place to tell someone what is or is not best for them. That's just virtue signaling at it's finest and doing nothing other than playing savior. I don't buy for a second that pro lifers who invade this forum have clear hearted intentions.

Also, you are definitely an airhead. This is a forum, a message board. Not an "app". This isn't Instagram. Coincidentally, if you're so thirsty for validation, maybe Instagram or tinder would suit you.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
what thread was it?

They hijacked the thread linked above. Most of this person's posts are only visible through other people quoting them as they got deleted because they were against the rules.
But anyway, I haven't seen this person post anything since this thread so I think that they finally got the message that their pro life nonsense isn't appropriate for this site. This person was clearly just a very bored kid.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
They hijacked the thread linked above. Most of this person's posts are only visible through other people quoting them as they got deleted because they were against the rules.
But anyway, I haven't seen this person post anything since this thread so I think that they finally got the message that their pro life nonsense isn't appropriate for this site. This person was clearly just a very bored kid.
Yeah, that was extremely cringe. Glad they got the message.