• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

starlight27

Jan 24, 2023
So I'm thinking of a method… I'm prescribed 8mg of klonipin a day as well as ambien for sleep. If I mixed these with vodka mudslides, weed, and got in a full bathtub would this work? I am also on Effexor, don't know if that's lethal though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So, I guess you're looking to pass out and drown in the tub? I can't see how just passing out leads to sliding down in a bathtub and drowning. Even if you did manage to slide down until your mouth and nose were under the water, I think the choking would bring you back to consciousness.

S

starlight27

Jan 24, 2023
That's not what happened to Whitney Houston, although it was cocaine and not benzos in her system.I've read accidental drowning can occur in bathtubs from unintentional overdoses, I assume I'd just slip into the water as I passed out and…peace out.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
So, I guess you're looking to pass out and drown in the tub? I can't see how just passing out leads to sliding down in a bathtub and drowning. Even if you did manage to slide down until your mouth and nose were under the water, I think the choking would bring you back to consciousness.
I've read about people overdosing in a bathtub, can't recall the very famous singer (married to B. Brown).. Is it possible with benzos and alcohol?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
I'd say it's, as in most cases, a question of dosage, tolerance so on. My opinion however is that you will wake up by the laryngospasm (involuntary closing of the air-way) that many people experience when fluids enter the trachea, and the rush of adrenaline/panic this will cause.
In fact many people that drown do so with no, or very little, water in their lungs, due to this reaction. This of course is individual.
Depending on level of cns impairment however you will not need the water at all as you will drown in your own vomit, or respiratory depression, or both. Might be hard to achieve with just benzos and vodka, and as you already have tolerance I'd find it unlikely. However people die this way all the time from alcohol alone and combined with say a opiate like heroine it's know as the "rockstar death"

Effexor(venalfaxine) is a different story though but from what I remember reading you don't want to go that way. Google is your friend.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Even if people have managed to pull it off in a bath tub, I wouldn't trust a bath tub being deep enough to reliably drown in. It would have to be something deeper like a lake (ignoring the fact that unfortunately lakes are most likely to get chilly at night time).

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I'd say it's, as in most cases, a question of dosage, tolerance so on. My opinion however is that you will wake up by the laryngospasm (involuntary closing of the air-way) that many people experience when fluids enter the trachea, and the rush of adrenaline/panic this will cause.
In fact many people that drown do so with no, or very little, water in their lungs, due to this reaction. This of course is individual.
Depending on level of cns impairment however you will not need the water at all as you will drown in your own vomit, or respiratory depression, or both. Might be hard to achieve with just benzos and vodka, and as you already have tolerance I'd find it unlikely. However people die this way all the time from alcohol alone and combined with say a opiate like heroine it's know as the "rockstar death"

Effexor(venalfaxine) is a different story though but from what I remember reading you don't want to go that way. Google is your friend.
Thank you. Would love to get some heroine or fentanyl, just don't know how to get it, stuck home by illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023

S

starlight27

Jan 24, 2023

I'm thinking taking an anti nausea medication and tying 2 plastic bags over me head as well as renting a hotel room with a hot tub would help. If I don't lose consciousness and drown, I'll lose consciousness and suffocate.
Even if people have managed to pull it off in a bath tub, I wouldn't trust a bath tub being deep enough to reliably drown in. It would have to be something deeper like a lake (ignoring the fact that unfortunately lakes are most likely to get chilly at night time).
Thinking of renting a hotel room with a hot tub and tying 2 plastic bags over my head. I'm not sure this method is reliable, I need some fentanyl to make it foolproof but don't know how to get my hands on some. I have an idea where I can score some but I might get mugged or worse

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I think this metjod is good and if it doesn't work you can always try it again. You will just wake up in a cold bath if it doesn't work…

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I'm legit considering this rn
The inquest heard that there were empty bottles in the room - five miniature bottles and a bottle of champagne - as well as containers of prescription drugs with a quantity of tablets in each container.
Toxiclocology tests showed only "therapeutic" amounts of medication in O'Riordan's blood, but showed up 330mg of alcohol per 100mls of blood - meaning she was more than four times the 80mg legal limit for driving.
Has anybody out there failed trying this method?

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I'm legit considering this rn

Has anybody out there failed trying this method?
Perhaps t depends on the medications, and amounts taken.
Perhaps t depends on the medications, and amounts taken.
Takes alot of benzos to kill anyone