• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
looking for books discussing the right to die, assisted dying etc.
preferably I'm looking for books where the writer doesn't gatekeep it to those terminally ill, but also discusses the option for mental illness.

Not looking for guides like the peaceful pill handbook, I already know how to go.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Not recent, but a good one by Thomas Szasz.

Attachments

• Suicide prohibition the shame of medicine.pdf
    29.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
looking for books discussing the right to die, assisted dying etc.
preferably I'm looking for books where the writer doesn't gatekeep it to those terminally ill, but also discusses the option for mental illness.

Not looking for guides like the peaceful pill handbook, I already know how to go.
Dignified Dying by Boudewijn Chabot, a Dutch psychiatrist. It contains some methods, but it also discusses 'self-euthanasia'. Euthanasia is allowed in the Netherlands, but not everybody is approved. This book is meant for those people.

As for euthanasia in case of mental disorder: I can tell you that in Belgium this (euthanasia in case of unbearable mental suffering) is only meant for Belgian citizens. Also, a fellow Belgian on this forum stated it is a very long procedure (1, 2 years or even more). Although numbers are going up people are questioning whether euthanasia in case of mental suffering is a good idea.

• Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight