Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Are there nostalgic gamers ? Are you bored ? Do you fancy yo ass to get nuked ?

Thought it could be an opportunity to gather and chill in good fun.

Unfortunately, private rooms cannot be created (but eventually it will become a feature once a desktop client is released, which is planned)
But the regional servers are not very populated, only few players so it's okay, easy to "meet"

Sadly for mobile users, there are no touchscreen controls that react. A computer with keyboard must be used, or maybe a physical keyboard for mobile ? Donno

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, waived, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Is it similar to minecraft?

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Hey :) Oh no, it's more mono-neurone, letting off steam. There is less construction and more action :)

You should schedule a rendez-vous one of these days. Sadly, I won't be able to join since the computers I use are not physical but virtual and distant. The only devices I own are the mobile type. I will try to buy a keyboard for my tablets later this month, although I don't know if it will solve the commands issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Any mobile type game in the meantime that you recomend? I haven't gone much farther than angry birds ...

• Hugs
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry, I was a hardcore gamer in the past, up to competing, but I completely stopped many years ago, about when my main ex and I separated. Also because my main activity is close to gaming (oops, shouldn't say that lol I'll be damned), I haven't felt the need to resume. All in all, I'm not in the loop anymore, lagging, not updated with the latest hits :) Yet, open to try something new !

I wanted to explore this mine of supposed gems the other day
but haven't found the time to

We'd need to find online multiplayer freebies to make it happen to the largest audience

Reactions: Silvermorning
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Any mobile type game in the meantime that you recomend? I haven't gone much farther than angry birds ...
Eternium. Free Diablo-esque action RPG designed for mobile. Cash shop, bit it's pretty unobtrusive. Best mobile game I've played.