Feb 17, 2020
Did anyone else watch Bojack Horseman?

What do you think about the ending?

Reactions: Fragile
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I was shook honestly. Didnt expect princess caroline and judah to get married. I thought it was really good. The episode the view from halfway down or idk if thats the exact title. I really liked it. Makes me think about how im going out.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The ending moved me a lot, which is what art is supposed to do. A couple of the episodes this season depressed me, but the ending was a good one.

• Love
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
this last season kinda lost its magic, it took a weird direction and felt off. but i really like the penultimate episode, i wouldn't have minded if it was the series finale, really.

the last episode felt cold, there is no better word for it, it also seemed rushed. like they could've fit an entire season with bojack in prison and the other characters advancing in their lives, but we only got that weird finale where every important character hates bojack in a passive aggressive manner and moves on.

i know many people liked it, but i guess it was not for me. very disappointing after following this series since season one.

Reactions: NumbItAll, Rome Horseman and charlottewilts
Rome Horseman

Rome Horseman

Feb 17, 2020
this last season kinda lost its magic, it took a weird direction and felt off. but i really like the penultimate episode, i wouldn't have minded if it was the series finale, really.

the last episode felt cold, there is no better word for it, it also seemed rushed. like they could've fit an entire season with bojack in prison and the other characters advancing in their lives, but we only got that weird finale where every important character hates bojack in a passive aggressive manner and moves on.

i know many people liked it, but i guess it was not for me. very disappointing after following this series since season one.
Spoilers

I really hate the way it end to.. only because I wanted to see Bojack get better.. I see myself in Bojack and since he still was the same way as before (at the end session), but everybody else seem to be happier, I didn't want it to end there. I felt like it could've been more..

That's the thing the show is showing people like me with bpd but rich and famous having a damn good life.. but, still not happy. Even in the opening he have a blank stare nothing can make him happy he tried drugs, sex, even parties he is still not happy mostly annoyed. I think n the show says it's no cure for bpd but we can try to live with it go to counseling therapy and group sessions or can, might, or will destroy our life..

Even tho he is in DBT he still have his BPD ways and kind of self destructive.. he gets a little better on the last session but on the last episode he is actually dead that's my opinion.. you can call it how you want that's what I love about Bojack.. I have my life like him or try to get better... But it's no cure

Idk I think I like the way it ended. It really made me self aware.. the story of Bojack Horseman.. it's not my story but his, he chose to die.. He didn't want to for some reason maybe because he still have some people in his life he want to tie ends with. Tho that dream at the end (last episode) was him tying up loose ends even tho he is dead

I just hope group helps me, and me meds helps as well.. I'm doing what I can to live if I don't see improvement at the end of the year I'm ending my life

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, exhausted, Fragile and 1 other person
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I liked the realism. He won't get better overnight, he will have fits and starts. It wasn't completely depressing (death) nor was he suddenly a completely new person.

Also, I feel he has NPD and BPD, not just BPD, but that's my opinion.

• Love
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I didn't like the ending but I feel identified with BoJack

Reactions: Fragile and Brick In The Wall
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Seems everyone is in agreement about the very last episode. It definitely seemed very poorly thought out compared to the rest of the series.

That second to last episode though...the "View from Halfway Down" speech is literally what brought me to this website in this first place. I was just googling to see if I could find the transcript of the poem anywhere and a thread on this site was one of the top results. I wonder if that user is still here.

That said, while it is definitely still a well put together episode, looking back on that scene now after being on this site for a few months kind of made me feel like the writers were actually acting like pro-lifers and using that scene to scare people away from suicide. I don't know, maybe that's just me because it sure scared me away from jumping as a method.

Reactions: Fragile
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
shoulda killed him off for real

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995