D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hey I'm planning to go to Bogotá soon. If someone can be kind enough to send me in the right direction in terms of getting N I would appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: mytrauma
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Any reason why you'd try Columbia over Mexico or Peru? Just wondering; I don't know anything about the chances of getting N in these places, apart from what I've seen on the threads here.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Any reason why you'd try Columbia over Mexico or Peru? Just wondering; I don't know anything about the chances of getting N in these places, apart from what I've seen on the threads here.
It's cheaper for me to travel to Columbia

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It's cheaper for me to travel to Columbia
Fair enough.

One thing came to mind when I saw your post. On a previous thread relating to someone's failed attempt to get N in Tiguana, Mexico, you spoke of another poster from that region being helpful to people getting N there in the past. Without getting into names or specifics, was that avenue not open to you, given that you said this particular poster was able to do it for others previously?

I'm just wondering, seeing as you don't seem to have a set place to go to in Bogota.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Fair enough.

One thing came to mind when I saw your post. On a previous thread relating to someone's failed attempt to get N in Tiguana, Mexico, you spoke of another poster from that region being helpful to people getting N there. Without getting into names or specifics, was that avenue not open to you, given that you said this particular poster was able to do it for others previously?

I'm just wondering, seeing as you don't seem to have a set place to go to in Bogota.
It's just an expensive affair to put it all together

Reactions: Tears in Rain