D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Is anyone from Bogota or going there? I need a list of stores that sell euthanex. If you can pm me them I will grealy appreciate it

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I can't answer your questions, but are you planning to ctb in Columbia, or are you bringing it back to whatever country you're from? If the latter, how do you plan to hide it when going through customs? Just curious.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I can't answer your questions, but are you planning to ctb in Columbia, or are you bringing it back to whatever country you're from? If the latter, how do you plan to hide it when going through customs? Just curious.
Ctb there but I know someone who poured N in tequila bottle and checked in that luggage

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I think I saw you posting about Fentanyl in a different thread, did that not appeal to you in the end? Too risky or too difficult to source?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think I saw you posting about Fentanyl in a different thread, did that not appeal to you in the end? Too risky or too difficult to source?
I can source china white or pure fent. I just heard people say you have to inject it since snoring is unreliable. Idk if thats true or not do you know? Idk how all those people od all the time on it

Reactions: Tears in Rain