Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I am looking for specific info on what the body's physical reaction to liquid N is? Convulsions? Loss of bodily functions?

Stuff like that. Or is it just sweet, peaceful sleep? What will my body/face look like? I've looked for pics or videos of the aftermath but can't find anything.

I have no option but to do it at home, so I'm just wondering what my family is going to see. Sorry for the morbid question, but I need to mentally prepare myself. TIA.

**P.S. If you don't have anything helpful or informative to post in response to my specific questions, please stay off my thread.**

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud. and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not know and I would wish to know it.
I rather thinking about a sweet and peaceful sleep, maybe a huge relief hopefully.
Damned Ontario Office's Coroner, just shows cold datas and numbers, nothing say about pain, feelings or like this......................It is ironic, please.
When you are dead, guess nothing really matters though.

Reactions: Baskol1
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
Do you need to take antiemetics before N? Which one and what dose? Do you need to take anything else before drinking 2 bottles of N? And is it gonna be easy gulping 2 bottles? What about the taste?

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Blackjack and Baskol1
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
A woman said she shat herself after taking N

P

Punished

Jun 17, 2019
There's probably no absolute answer, but Exit International usually describes the event as just falling asleep. With death from any source, you may lose control of your bowels/bladder, but they do recommend having an almost empty stomach anyway to help absorption. Remember N is what vets use to euthanize pets, and having watched this process it really was like watching my cat just fall asleep. Convulsions and vomiting may results it the antiemetic regimen isn't followed.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Most people do when they die.
That's one reason I'm planning to relax in a bathtub, pull the plug and turn on a lightly drizzling shower. Probably with a towel or a long tshirt or a ballgown on, depending on my mood.

Reactions: Blackjack, Etherealdignity333 and Baskol1
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I do not know and I would wish to know it.
I rather thinking about a sweet and peaceful sleep, maybe a huge relief hopefully.
Damned Ontario Office's Coroner, just shows cold datas and numbers, nothing say about pain, feelings or like this......................It is ironic, please.
When you are dead, guess nothing really matters though.

I don't really care personally, just thinking of my family.
Do you need to take antiemetics before N? Which one and what dose? Do you need to take anything else before drinking 2 bottles of N? And is it gonna be easy gulping 2 bottles? What about the taste?

Are you hijacking my thread to ask these questions for yourself? I posted my question to get my questions answered. Might I suggest you do the same. #rude

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I don't really care personally, just thinking of my family.

You are wanting killing yourself and you are thinking in your family... I understand you. Best luck, really.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
There's probably no absolute answer, but Exit International usually describes the event as just falling asleep. With death from any source, you may lose control of your bowels/bladder, but they do recommend having an almost empty stomach anyway to help absorption. Remember N is what vets use to euthanize pets, and having watched this process it really was like watching my cat just fall asleep. Convulsions and vomiting may results it the antiemetic regimen isn't followed.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Yes I will be fasting for at least 24 hours & taking meto.

Is this woman who took N & survived on SS?

Really? Grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punished and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Yes I will be fasting for at least 24 hours & taking meto.

Is this woman who took N & survived on SS?

Really? Grow up.

Whats the matter?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
That's one reason I'm planning to relax in a bathtub, pull the plug and turn on a lightly drizzling shower. Probably with a towel or a long tshirt or a ballgown on, depending on my mood.
Please do the fucking ball gown.
Fantastic.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, arelia, Soul and 1 other person
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I suppose you mean 'shitted' or am I wrong?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I am looking for specific info on what the body's physical reaction to liquid N is? Convulsions? Loss of bodily functions?

Stuff like that. Or is it just sweet, peaceful sleep? What will my body/face look like? I've looked for pics or videos of the aftermath but can't find anything.

I have no option but to do it at home, so I'm just wondering what my family is going to see. Sorry for the morbid question, but I need to mentally prepare myself. TIA.

**P.S. If you don't have anything helpful or informative to post in response to my specific questions, please stay off my thread.**
There's a video floating around of a euthanasia using N. The guy drinks it, and just sort of falls asleep sitting up. You'll probably lose bodily function, but you'll pass out to sweet peaceful sleep amazingly rapidly and won't have any idea it happened.

Reactions: Blackjack, Soul and Baskol1
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Whats the matter?

Your replying "Oops" to the other post about about the woman shatting herself is juvenile and unnecessary, that's what's the matter. That I even have to explain that to you is even more ridiculous.

Reactions: JimFord99 and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Your replying "Oops" to the other post about about the woman shatting herself is juvenile and unnecessary, that's what's the matter. That I even have to explain that to you is even more ridiculous.

Ok

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
There's a video floating around of a euthanasia using N. The guy drinks it, and just sort of falls asleep sitting up. You'll probably lose bodily function, but you'll pass out to sweet peaceful sleep amazingly rapidly and won't have any idea it happened.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Do you know where I might find that video please?

• Hugs
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Im sorry for my somewhat childish reaction.

• Hugs
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Do you know where I might find that video please?

Apologies if my response seemed frivolous. I mentioned the bathtub in case it was an idea that could fit in with your concerns about your family's feelings. (I use the first person to avoid seeming like I'm giving instructions.)

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Apologies if my response seemed frivolous. I mentioned the bathtub in case it was an idea that could fit in with your concerns about your family's feelings. (I use the first person to avoid seeming like I'm giving instructions.)

I wasn't referring to you, you're fine.

Reactions: Soul
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
There are several videos on youtube of people exiting with nembutal on youtube.

Search for exit international videos

Dignitas videos

Things like that. eventually youll find them.

What you will look like to your family depends on how much time has passed since you expired, i personally dont know much about the decomposition process. I think youll just look lifeless. It will obviously be a shock and morbid, but since they know you have a terminal illness, they must be atleast a tiny bit prepared for your passing. Theyve thought about losing you, and your dead body, dead from nembutal will look as natural as possible(you wont be blue) i dont think. Youre doing you and your family, by choosing to use nembutal, a favor. Regarding your exit, whether they accept your decision to exit thats is for them to decide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Blackjack and Baskol1
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
There are several videos on youtube of people exiting with nembutal on youtube.

Search for exit international videos

Dignitas videos

Things like that. eventually youll find them.

What you will look like to your family depends on how much time has passed since you expired, i personally dont know much about the decomposition process. I think youll just look lifeless. It will obviously be a shock and morbid, but since they know you have a terminal illness, they must be atleast a tiny bit prepared for your passing. Theyve thought about losing you, and your dead body, dead from nembutal will look as natural as possible(you wont be blue) i dont think. Youre doing you and your family, by choosing to use nembutal, a favor. Regarding your exit, whether they accept your decision to exit thats is for them to decide.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I've seen one Dignitas video with the older woman sitting up & drinking it, but it doesn't show her after she dies. I'll keep searching on YT.

I don't have a lot of alone time so I will be discovered before any decomposition process.

And you're right, they are going to find/see me dead regardless of my speeding up the process. I'm grateful that with N it will look as peaceful and innocuous as possible in my bed, rather than hanging or something.

My desire is to end this purgatory sooner rather than later so that they can begin moving on with their lives.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Isnt there a chance they attribute the death to ALS and not even pentobarbital?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Isnt there a chance they attribute the death to ALS and not even pentobarbital?

That is my hope, and I've requested no autopsy be performed but I also wish to donate my body for research to study ALS in hopes to help find a cause/cure, so I'm not really sure how all that is going to play out. And I can't really ask about it without raising red flags.

Other than the ALS, I am relatively young and healthy, and could linger for longer than I care to. So despite my being terminal, no one can say how long I have to live. It's a real conundrum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
You will just become drowsy and then fall asleep. No pain. No convulsions. Nothing.
It will take about 5-15 minutes, if your body weight is under 90 kg and you take two bottles of N.

There are no out of the ordinary signs after death.
It will look a natural death.

I knew someone who used N. to end her suffering.
Although I wasn't there myself, people that were told me it was very peaceful.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
You will just become drowsy and then fall asleep. No pain. No convulsions. Nothing.
It will take about 5-15 minutes, if your body weight is under 90 kg and you take two bottles of N.

There are no out of the ordinary signs after death.
It will look a natural death.

I knew someone who used N. to end her suffering.
Although I wasn't there myself, people that were told me it was very peaceful.

Thanks much.

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Edit: Don't know for sure if this is the one they were talking about, but worth sharing all the same.

Reactions: Neverod, Etherealdignity333 and Blackjack