• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Could try not eating or drinking for a while before deciding to ctb.

Most of these things are out of your control and come with the method. Although maggots will not occur unless you aren't found for an extended period of time (not sure how long)

Reactions: Circles and inconsequential
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
splat

Reactions: Circles and inconsequential
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Great, I can't get an erection in life -- which is one reason to CTB -- but I might be rock hard when laying on the ground with my brains blown out. That sounds totally fair.

I suspect it will be days or even a week+ so it really doesn't matter if I shit & piss since that stench of decomposition will make the urine on my jeans seem insignificant.

• Love
Reactions: Strumgewehr, Circles, Sh00 and 5 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Now THAT"S optimism.

Reactions: Circles, Egddios, inconsequential and 1 other person
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
Eh, I thought about the mess too, but other than wear an adult diaper what can you do? Corpses aren't pretty regardless of the circumstances of death. If you die in an accident you'll still pee and poop yourself, the people who clean up these messes are used to it and you wont be around to be embarrassed so it's not worth worrying about

Reactions: Circles

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Maybe that's why enema was invented -- so that we could get a good shit right before offing ourselves.
I used to bother, used it shortly before yet another attempt, but now I plan to die with a dick in my hand, so what the hell... And I'm not going to clean the mess anyway.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
White as paper. Covered in shit and piss.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Hopefully decomposed by the time any human finds any of my remains.

Immediately after, pale, and pissed myself. I don't eat much most days, so at least the shit may be negligible.