English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Hey,
So i had time to think about past crazes etc, and the one that came to mind was that game "Blue Whale" that apparently instructed you to do things right until your suicide! out of sheer curiosity, has anyone actually played the game or found the link to access this game???
I'm just wanting to see if it's as intense as it makes out to be.
Thanks peeps x

• Love
Reactions: Remark and all_pointless
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played it or found a way to access it, but I read about it the other day and I thought it was super fascinating in a morbid sort of way. I heard that the game is being called different names now, like A Silent House, A Sea of Whales, Wake Me Up at 4:20 AM, etc. Apparently people can only join if they are contacted by an administrator.....most candidates are recruited through closed social media groups. And once they're "in," they can't stop playing until they actually complete the game (= suicide). If they try to stop, they are blackmailed and cyberbullied. I would be very surprised if an outsider was able to get information because the game isn't publicly available or downloadable anywhere.

But I definitely wish I could find out more about this game too!

• Love
Reactions: SadGirl and English_Rose
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sounds like your typical moral panic phenomenon bullshit. Giving it attention and seeking it out just perpetuates the urban legend.

iu
Blue Whale Challenge

Reactions: Didymus and Helpneedtips
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I'd love to playy that game right now!

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I think it was probably just another internet hoax that was made up. I haven't heard/read about an actual suicide case linked to the game, it's all speculated but it hasn't been proven.