• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
So, I decided to conduct the blood test because I don't know where to buy enough distilled water and empty syringes before tomorrow. I currently have 3 cases of SN each weighing 1 kg. Two of them have large crusps in them. I didn't open them yet, but I can hear rocky things moving in them (hope that doesn't affect their purity). The third one sounds fine but I still want to test it. However, I can't see the pictures on this site. So, I don't know what exact color my blood should be turning into. I would be really glad if somebody can post the blood test pictures but using a different platform if that's possible.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
It should turn from light red into very dark .. near brown

Reactions: samsara_96
S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
It should turn from light red into very dark .. near brown
Okay, thanks! Then, I guess it should look like the discolored blood of the deceased from the autopsy reports of SN poisoning.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Okay, thanks! Then, I guess it should look like the discolored blood of the deceased from the autopsy reports of SN poisoning.
I can't send pics but you can search for them on here.
The descriptions I saw were like Hershey's syrup or teriyaki sauce etc. Brown & syrupy.
I did 2 blood tests at the same time, just to see - one where I put a drop of blood into a few grains of SN & one where I put blood in the bowl first & then tipped in the SN. Both turned a syrupy brown instantly. Within 3 seconds, maybe even 1 second, it was quick. And it made the runny red blood look thick, not just like normal stale blood.
I used a diabetic lancing kit that I saw people on here recommend for people who didn't want to cut & it was so easy. Best of luck.
Sorry, posted too quickly. I meant pics on here of people doing SN blood tests - I didn't look at any autopsy results - so can't comment on that.

S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
I can't send pics but you can search for them on here.
The descriptions I saw were like Hershey's syrup or teriyaki sauce etc. Brown & syrupy.
I did 2 blood tests at the same time, just to see - one where I put a drop of blood into a few grains of SN & one where I put blood in the bowl first & then tipped in the SN. Both turned a syrupy brown instantly. Within 3 seconds, maybe even 1 second, it was quick. And it made the runny red blood look thick, not just like normal stale blood.
I used a diabetic lancing kit that I saw people on here recommend for people who didn't want to cut & it was so easy. Best of luck.

Sorry, posted too quickly. I meant pics on here of people doing SN blood tests - I didn't look at any autopsy results - so can't comment on that.
Okay, thanks! I'll try this evening with a needle. I can't see the pictures. I don't know why. I tried everything from changing browsers to checking the source of the page. It doesn't show me the pictures.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Okay, thanks! I'll try this evening with a needle. I can't see the pictures. I don't know why. I tried everything from changing browsers to checking the source of the page. It doesn't show me the pictures.
I posted a question about photos a while back the thread was called "SN blood photo request" (& then a longer bit about digital privacy) & people sent me links to look at, which I did, & mine matched those photos.
I manually typed the https links into the web & they worked - I thought I might have had more privacy that way with my VPN setup etc but I dunno what I'm doing with tech. Too late now. But just put the above thread tittle into search & it'll come up. Hope that helps. Best of luck.