• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lazy.depressed

lazy.depressed

Health is a myth
Nov 9, 2019
Hi

Im feeling absolutely horrible about my life, i cant really continue my studies because of mental illness literally paralyzing me. Being suicidal is usually impulsive for me but might as well act on it after so much suffering

I have about 15 pills of 100g Lozap, a med for treating high blood pressure. I tried taking 1/4 of a pill to see if it affects me and i felt a bit dizzy and my heartbeat was unusual at times.

Im thinking downing the pills with a nice bottle of hard liquor.
Do you think its enough to ctb? Will it be unpleasant?

Thanks in advance, much love to everyone else struggling

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
No, this will not work; as many overdoses do not. You'd have to take a ridiculous amount of mg/kg for it to do anything and even then you would just be looking at injuries to your major organs.

Reactions: lazy.depressed
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
Took 7 of my normal dose to see what happened and nothing 5mg ramipril

lazy.depressed

lazy.depressed

Health is a myth
Nov 9, 2019
No, this will not work; as many overdoses do not. You'd have to take a ridiculous amount of mg/kg for it to do anything and even then you would just be looking at injuries to your major organs.
Yeah i guess overdoses are very hard to pull off even if youre well prepared, i just hope i wont do something stupid when im desperate... Thank you for telling me.

Reactions: SoupSnakes
G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
Hi! I'm new here and some really kind people have pointed me over to Resources. There's a lot of good information.

Please don't do anything impulsive. I spent a month in the hospital after a really bad bus accident (not a suicide attempt). It wasn't nearly as fun as the brochures made it out to be.

If research starts giving you a headache, I have a couple of fiction book recommendations.

• Love
lazy.depressed

lazy.depressed

Health is a myth
Nov 9, 2019
Hi! I'm new here and some really kind people have pointed me over to Resources. There's a lot of good information.

Please don't do anything impulsive. I spent a month in the hospital after a really bad bus accident (not a suicide attempt). It wasn't nearly as fun as the brochures made it out to be.

If research starts giving you a headache, I have a couple of fiction book recommendations.

Thank you for your kind words ♥ What kind of books do you like?

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I like sci-fy/fantasy, more towards the fantasy at the moment. I also really enjoy historical fiction.

I'm waiting for Jim Butcher to release Peace Talks. I love his Dresden File series. He's do two others that are pretty wonderful, too.