• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aquariusgemini

aquariusgemini

Useless burden
May 26, 2019
I've recently read a book in which a person commits suicide by cutting, but I've heard that this method isn't very favourable.

In the book, it just says "she pushed the blade into her upper forearm in a swift motion" and nothing else. Is this method reliable? I don't have many options, since I can't acess most things here. I only have rope and my blades.

Reactions: Akeolodo
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
It is one of the least reliable method (I think about 4% success rate). And possibility of permanent damage to nerves is high.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and kuddelmuddel23
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Agreed with the above... Go with rope.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Seems messy. But I'm sure could be done with determination.
For a bleed, my pick would be the throat, although nicking the arteries can be good too.
The Craigslist hooker-killer managed it with small cuts to his arms in prison but he was a med student when he wasn't busy robbing/killing hookers, so he probably knew some stuff we don't.
Arms are tricky. One guy cut both his hands off with a demo saw in Home Depot and lived, somebody patched him up quick.
My inspiration for a bleed suicide is a lady in Britain who grabbed a steak knife off a supermarket shelf and jabbed into her throat. I assume she hit the artery just right, maybe managed the jugular too, she was dead when EMS arrived.
I guess it also depends how fast someone wanted to go. Slow bleed or a quick one.
I would study some medical diagrams of the circulatory system, just google.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt