P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hello, I was wondering how much time you would need to die, if you were to stab yourself. I have a lot of time 8 to 10 hours on a certain day coming up soon. I will be committing harakiri on myself.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
would be very slow and painful with harakiri usually a person is there to behead them after. it's better to cut an artery or vein

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
would be very slow and painful with harakiri usually a person is there to behead them after. it's better to cut an artery or vein
I don't mind. I just want to know, once I stab myself, how long it takes to die.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I don't mind. I just want to know, once I stab myself, how long it takes to die.
it depends. if you tell me where exactly you plan to stab and how deep i will see if i can find that information

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
it depends. if you tell me where exactly you plan to stab and how deep i will see if i can find that information
1. Stomach (near what you would call the abdomen and/or the ideal harakiri spot)
1a. Multiple cuts / stabs around my stomach
2. (Just in case) My Legs in order to target the femoral artery

Reactions: ipmanwc0
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
From what understand stabbing yourself incredibly hard, fatally anyway. If you could successfull hit your femoral you would pass out in about 30 secs and die in a few mins but you have to be so surgically precise it's almost impossible to perform on yourself. Most likely you will stab awkwardly, bleed a bit be in pain and the blood will clot and replenish.

• Informative
Reactions: Foreverix, vampire2002 and anhedonicNfoggy
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
From what understand stabbing yourself incredibly hard, fatally anyway. If you could successfull hit your femoral you would pass out in about 30 secs and die in a few mins but you have to be so surgically precise it's almost impossible to perform on yourself. Most likely you will stab awkwardly, bleed a bit be in pain and the blood will clot and replenish.
ok

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you'd have to be in a very bad mood to stab yourself that many times. think i looked it up once. need to lose at least 4 liters

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yeah. sorry. not like the movies.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Would putting a syringe in your vein, removing the plunger, and letting blood out be an efficient way to go?

Which is more painful? Monoxide or Bloodletting?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
With monoxide it will put you too sleep first before it kills you. Idk how long after but I do known it is more peaceful.

Reactions: vampire2002