• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
so this is probably a dumb idea but i thought it might be worth mentioning to get other people's opinions. basically, my method of choice is partial hanging but i keep thinking about all of the things that could go wrong (rope breaking, support breaking etc) and i was thinking. if i set up the noose and everything so it was totally ready then put tape or something over my nose and mouth so i couldnt breathe then immediately went through with the partial suspension, if something went wrong with the rope, as long as it held for long enough for me to pass out i wouldnt be able to wake back up because i wouldnt be able to breathe. do you guys think this is possible/would work?? sorry if this doesnt make sense im not very good at putting things into words

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
There is no need for tape because it's partial suspension. Besides one is suppose to pass out by blocking the carotid arties with partial suspension, not die of suffocation. They are two completely different types of methods. Besides if one puts tape on one's much more likely to take the tape off once SI kicks in.

Reactions: Trannydiary and moths
moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
oh yeah i know theyre different methods i just thought it would help to have a "backup plan" of sorts in case something went wrong but i guess i should probably just try my best to make sure something doesnt go wrong in the first place

B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
I get how you want to have a backup plan. However, as pointed out above, if you put tape on your mouth, SI is more likely to kick in because you won't be able to breathe at all (for some seconds already before even tightening the rope!)

What has been done (see @NoLifeNoPain posts) is to put a black plastic bag around your neck, then tying the rope around it.

If you are successful with partial hanging and faint, and if the bag has no holes, you now have twice as many chances to die (lack of blood to brain; lack or O2 to lungs). This seems to be your goal, but it won't trigger "lack of air"-SI, which is extremely violent (how long can you keep your head underwater after it starts to get painful?).
You can breathe for some time in the bag after putting the rope, but before starting partial, to already empty the O2

Reactions: moths
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Some sweedish guy livestreamed this suicide method. I recommend watching the recording, it will help understand how to kill yourself this way!

wolfsoul

wolfsoul

Student
Dec 19, 2020
More important should be to choose a rope and a support that won´t break under any circumstances in the first place. Good thing is that you can test both before doing partial. A backup plan can make things worse as others said.

moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
I get how you want to have a backup plan. However, as pointed out above, if you put tape on your mouth, SI is more likely to kick in because you won't be able to breathe at all (for some seconds already before even tightening the rope!)

What has been done (see @NoLifeNoPain posts) is to put a black plastic bag around your neck, then tying the rope around it.

If you are successful with partial hanging and faint, and if the bag has no holes, you now have twice as many chances to die (lack of blood to brain; lack or O2 to lungs). This seems to be your goal, but it won't trigger "lack of air"-SI, which is extremely violent (how long can you keep your head underwater after it starts to get painful?).
You can breathe for some time in the bag after putting the rope, but before starting partial, to already empty the O2
oh thats a good idea, thats the effect i was going for but youre right about the si i'll probably do that instead thank you!